Axis Bank CSO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank CSO Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.4

CSO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Quick interview All behavioral question
know your resume strongly and if you speak quite good English you will get hired
don't stress about the interview read about the company and your resume and you are all set

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Axis BAnk   11 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Chennai) in June 2019.

Interview

First level.aptitude exam which was pretty difficult once you clear the exam there is second level of interview.where the questions are mostly about their products and your willingness to do sales.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in October 2015.

Interview

online aptitude test which was followed by interview. the interview was very easy and questions were asked on basic banking process. the entire process from aptitude test to final selection took around 4 days.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude test was conducted in college itself but students from different colleges had come
    2. Selected students were called for Personal interview in their main office
    3. After 2 weeks 2 students were selected

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pune) in September 2017.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in September 2017.

Interview

I received an call for exam and so i appeared for exam but it took a while for them to organise an exam as i received notification about exam after few weeks after a week's time I received an email stating that I have cleared the exam and was scheduled for an Interview. My interview is tomorrow so let see what happens. Wish me Luck.

Interview Questions

• 1. Personal Information.
      2. As I was from Event background so the reason to come into banking.
      3. Why I choose Axis bank only.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I interviewed at Axis Bank (Hyderabad) in April 2017.

Interview

It was only for 5-6min. There were two panelists. one lady and one man. they were about 30+ age. they called one by one after waiting in the waiting room.

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Surat) in January 2016.

Interview

100 marks aptitude test with section of logical reasoning, english, maths and general knowledge. Minimum 80% is required for passing it and after it HR intervie has been held by HR Panels.

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Nagpur, Maharashtra).

Interview

Interview was simple. Resume oriented. Basic banking questions. Why banking as i was from engineering background? What do you know about the post you applied? Previously Experience related questions.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Hyderabad) in April 2017.

Interview

Primarily online registration followed by written test and interview.
    On the day of my interview, there were three panels each comprising two members. The panel was very friendly and they stick to the cv.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were asked from cv and the only the most important thing they are screening is our communication skills and confidence.First few questions were very common, that which is prepared by everyone who goes for an interview (Like tell me about yourself, family background etc).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Overall the process was easy and accepting the offer letter depends on what options do you have if decline.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.