Axis Bank Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in February 2011.

Interview

Why I wanted the job, why the switch from IT to Banking, what are my long term goals, what would be my location preference, a few questions on finance, what were my interests in finance etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

Panel Interview with Group/Sector Head and HR representative. Simple process took 1 day to complete. Good thing is that multiple visits are not required. If selected offer rolls out next. Smooth process end to end

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Chennai) in September 2018.

Interview

interview was taken on telephone for brief time about 30 minutes. It was mainly about my existing job and my experience. A bit of technical also about credit appraisal. There was no confirmation at the end of call about the performance

Interview Questions

• S 185 of companies act, Modes of assessment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• asked the general questions on past experience, current financial trends, iq based questions
      asked the general questions on past experience, current financial trends, iq based questions   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Online Test - 1 hour - Yes or no questions - 5 sections - Result will be communicated over the phone
    Group Panel Interview - Personal and HR interview

Selection communicated in 2 to 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• What is Demat?
      What is MF?
      How do you sell LI and GI?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Hyderabad) in November 2015.

Interview

few panel members sit and ask different questions related to your personal and professional life. a bit unorganized interview and only one round. the process lasted for one and half hour.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

Mine is through a campus recruitment program. I did my internship in axis bank. I managed to get an interview call (PPI). I converted this interview to a job.

Overall interview was satisfactory.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

Not at all Satisfied with the Interview Process.
    The Interview process was unorganised.
    I was surprised to see candidates standing as there wasn't enough space to accommodate candidates.
    It wasn't an expected experience from Axis Bank.
    The team responsible for conducting the Interview haven't even checked the resume prior and I feel pity for candidates travelling from other Cities to give the Interview who were shortlisted.
    I think the process should be more transparent in Nature.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.