Axis Bank Customer Service Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Customer Service Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in September 2015.

Interview

Simple interview process which include 1st interview for shortlisting then there was online apptitude test followed by PI.....in 1st interview simple questions about itself n why to join the organization..... And checking communication skills, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a basic interview wherin they check your confidence and communication skills.

The process took long since they were many candidates overall a good experience.

I did get selected in the first round .Second round will be aptitude then final interview.

hall ticket is send to your mail if selected in the 1st round.

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Nagpur, Maharashtra).

Interview

First i applied for exam then after 6-7 days i got admit card for the exam then after 7-8 days i got mail for you will communicate for interview. after that i was invited for axis bank's interview at nagpur. Then there is a two interview panel and interview was good.

Interview Questions

• About Family? About self introdution???   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

You can walk in for interview while the walk in drive is going on or you can apply through a someone. There will be a personal interview and an apttiute test.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about yourself and something about axis.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation they have a fixed salary for the post you are applying.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in September 2016.

Interview

job processes took place in 2 step, online written test and interview. online exam test is not so hard.
    interview was also not too hard. they will test your confident level and communication skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in August 2016.

Interview

There was an online test which was fairly easy. It consisted for three portions, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and English. After that if you clear the online test you are called for the Personal Interview. If you are not from a commerce background then you won't be asked very difficult questions. Within a week you will be notified whether you have cleared the interview process or not.

Interview Questions

• If you are sent to a new branch of Axis Bank how will you bring in new customers?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why did you chose banking after being completing your b.tech?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with sales?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable with relocation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in September 2015.

Interview

1. Apptitude Test. - banking related questions, logical problems, technical quiz
    2. Face to face interview with the HR. - product knowledge, working of a bank, team building process etc
    3. Last round face to face interview with the superior authority. - expected salary, background, situation related questions, overall banking related questions, about the bank etc.

Interview Questions

• Logical reasoning, quants, situation base questions, working of a bank etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in January 2017.

Interview

They took an online amcat test which was scheduled in our college computer lab only. After 10 days they gave results and called for interview. After 15 days they gave date for the interview. There were 2 interviewers. Interview was delayed by 3 hours. Slot-wise interviews were going on. We were given form to fulfill our description.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like brief your cv, what do your father and mother do, tell me about axis bank, why you came to this city for education, why are you choosing a marketing job when your specialization is HR, what is your aim in life? questions were simple but they were very choosy.   Answer Question

Customer Service Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Online test was held at first with basic questions on aptitude math and English.
    If you clear the test you will be called for personal interview within a week.
    Then Interview was held with panel.They asked basic questions about myself and some basic banking questions.

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Madurai) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process took over in online process.Interview level is quite Easy. Question related to sales , listening , speaking and few banking questions. The questions are basic level and some average banking related questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.