Axis Bank Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in July 2013.

Interview

It was a panel interview. I had to go through only one round of interview.
There question put up by every one on the panel which ranged from past experiences, the work details, technical knowledge i.e. questions on sql, a few queries and basic knowledge in databases.

Interview Questions

• Past experience and work details.
    A few questions on SQL and queries.
    Knowledge on various taxes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Employee in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pilani) in September 2016.

Interview

They asked about by projects in college and also about my project in my internship. Only a single question was asked about data analysis about correlation. They asked me why I wanted to join Axis Bank. They were aiming for people with some prior experience in that field. Asked how many languages I know like C, C++, Java , SQL, R ,etc

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through an on campus placement drive. There were 3 rounds::
    1st round(online test)- It consisted of sections like english, DI, pattern finding and audio round.
    2nd round- Shortlisted candidates were divided into teams and were asked to give the presentation in teams.
    3rd round- personal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Interview

I applied to the company through Campus placements. The process began with an initial CV shortlist, then an aptitude and psychometric test followed by a single interview round which was both technical and HR.

Interview Questions

• The interview mainly comprised of questions on my internship project.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.