Axis Bank Deputy Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Deputy Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.9

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

It took for about 20 mins face to face. Easy questions related to banking. Asked more about sales and team management. Easy to get through interview. But delay in on boarding process and induction.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

Really good interview process and asked questions about the internship project which I have completed in the course period and also about previous work experience Overall the interview was a pleasing one and taken by heads of departments.

Anonymous Employee in Faridpur Durgapur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Faridpur Durgapur) in September 2018.

Interview

Axis bank came to our college for placement. First they was a online test followed by interview round. They came for two profiles Deputy Manager IT and Deputy Manager BIU.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in November 2017.

Interview

Moderate difficulty and more focused towards passion towards work, communication skills and ability to work in a team. Asked about general banking knowledge and past work experience. Also asked some general questions.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was good and they asked mainly HR questions. Not much technicals were asked.Overall a nice experience and they shortlisted 4 out of 17The interview was good and they asked mainly HR questions. Not much technicals were asked.Overall a nice experience and they shortlisted 4 out of 17

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Ahmedabad).

Interview

Axis bank has visited my collage for campus interview and the bank was offering the post of TXB RM Deputy Manager. They have selected 16 students for various profile and for TXB profile they have selected 4 candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Sambalpur, Odisha

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Sambalpur, Odisha) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a panel interview with generalized questions based on mathematics and reasoning. i was asked to describe myself, speak about my family, internships and academics. There was a simple case study and puzzles. overall 40 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Find out the length of a string if you are given a watch   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in September 2016.

Interview

It was smooth and very organised. Didn't waste my time. HR round & then Technical Round. They informed me about the selection in few days, and negotiated on the Salary part on call. Flexible with date of joining as well.

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank in September 2016.

Interview

First round written aptitude. Then case study and face to face interview. The aptitude round consists of quant, logical reasoning and verbal sections. Case study was based on some new designs or techniques.

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

I applied through campus. There was no GD and the shortlist was based on Resume. The panel consisted of three members- one HR, two Area Sales Manager. The interview was based on CV and there were lot of technical questions (about financial ratios, sales, etc.). The process took around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• First they asked about summer projects.
      Some current affairs questions.
      Technical questions about B/S, income statements, financial ratios.
      Since the profile was for sales, so a lot of questions were based on cases on sales.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.