Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.7

Panel Advocates Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I am ok with telephonic and face to face both.As I m lookated in local and come for any type of interviews.So I m flexible with any type of interview process at any time.

Back End Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank in April 2017.

Interview

Actually work environment should be very freeful mind so one can give his/her 100% to increase the work efficiency. Hiring would be truly based on talent , skill & honesty towards the work

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Chennai) in October 2015.

Interview

First written test followed by interview. I did not clear the interview. They call for interview monthly once. they keep on taking candidates for interview. They said I have to do 60% of operations and 40% of sales. I have to do both it becomes difficult.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bhubaneswar) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a four member panel that took the interview. They asked a lot of Banking stuff, personal stuff etc. Mostly it was very challenging as well as memorable. Some questions were very tough and some were fun to answer. One member was watching my body language. Another checking my response to rapid fire questions. One member was checking my knowledge about RBI guidelines and another about third party products.

Interview Questions

• What are the various display posters in a branch and the related guidelines.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pune) in April 2009.

Interview

i got aplacement call where there are around more than 250 people are there, 1st round was Aptitude with the level matching that of CAT examination. after We have a face to face interview with 5 people on the interview board like any IAS interviews.only 5 persons are finally selected .

Interview Questions

• they asked a question i replied the answer . I know that the answer was right , but they insisted it was a wrong answer and one of the interviewer start treating like he is going to get a fight with me , at that time i maintained my calm and i explain the answer . and as i think i am not going to get the job .........i was selected.   2 Answers

Bank Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pune) in June 2010.

Interview

The process of interview was good. It was focussed more on techincals and book rules. It involved all minor details which ideally an operations person should be hands on.

Interview Questions

• What does a MICR code stand for the Cheque   1 Answer
    • What is the sort code means on the chque book   1 Answer

AVP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was good. Interview started with introduction . Then asked about current assignment. The question s were mostly from current job. Then checked my domin knowledge. The aspects of risk management was asked.

Deputy IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

There are total 2 round..

First one is online test which consist of 4 section in amcat, First section consist of apti and reasoning questions and those are very easy similar to indiabix. In second section, questions are related to personality test. In the third section we have to answer the questions based on case study, that what you will do if certain situation is there.
    The forth section is most most difficult section of whole selection process that is technical round. Axis bank technical round was really a tough one where you have to answer 60 questions in 60 minutes and those questions are from c#, java, java script,sql,asp.net,xml,jdbc,html,php,awt,spring,swing and many other languages, I only able to identify those.

Second round.. (technical cum hr round)
    Cross your finger you are going to ask only from new technologies and from your project.. and they will say why this why that.. i.e why you are interested in java but in project you are using c#. Java is paid or c# , all about open source, what is Oracle jdk and open jdk and many many these types of questions.. also like what is angular js , node js , amazon efs etc..
    And also be prepare for schema designing of database and what will be the complete approach to design all the 3 tier architecture of certain system.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Dehradun) in February 2016.

Interview

i have gone for walk in interview.
    very calm and supporting seniors at interview . they have normal question like family location etc and once you get comfortable they ll ask questions about axis bank like how much you know about axis ..
    then

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank in September 2017.

Interview

Stage 1: 3 hour multifaceted computer based test including logical reasoning, quatitative ability, verbal ability, business/workplace environment situational test and character based test.

Stage 2: Three person Panel interview lasting 40-45 minutes. Easy atmosphere, very polite, give sufficient time to think. Take interest in student's on-campus activities and grill them on those things in a detailed manner - softwares known, projects undertaken, extracurricular activities, positions of responsibility etc. Special emphasis on resume/CV. Important to be thorough with every word in one's resume. No specific pre-requisite for candidate like basic technical proficiency in certain software/language etc. They just want excellent, willing and open-minded well-rounded candidates who are hard workers. Hence the excessive emphasis on one's past/present activities and engagements instead of on skills. Questions from general awareness like politics, governance, sports and world events also asked in between. Can't tell if they were considered in calculating merit as they were opinion-based.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of newspaper subscriptions in your college.   1 Answer
    • What is full form of AYUSH?   1 Answer
    • Explain about XYZ software/s that you used in your college life and how you used it.   1 Answer
    • Explain about scope, need, procedure and result of all projects undertaken by you in your college life.   Answer Question
    • What new initiatives did you take in capacity as Head of XYZ club in your college? What did you learn from your experience?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.