Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.7

AVP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was good. Interview started with introduction . Then asked about current assignment. The question s were mostly from current job. Then checked my domin knowledge. The aspects of risk management was asked.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank in May 2016.

Interview

They will take F2F discussion to check your capability and your strength. If you clear first round then second with senior and then HR discussion will happen . But sometime hr will take time to release the offer , because they need to take multiple approval.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

About your previous experience etc not much question asked as I was hired by my ex boss so what to tell however I got hired and working with this lovely organisation

Assistant Manager CSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Hyderabad) in June 2019.

Interview

They have very simple questions like personal 10 and banking 2 and mostly concentrating on ur expressing and lot of questions on sells and marketing. very good experience and i have seletecd .am thinking to join or not.Due to salary .becoz they provide loan to complete mba in Manipal and later thet going dedeuct the amount fron salary.it is one major problem while joining.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in April 2015.

Interview

Fristly there was Written exam in which I got selected then after a week they called for the interview through an email, after the selection in interview there was a training conducted by the axis bank for 9 months in Manipal university Bangalore in which I had paid 4 lacs. Then I got my posting in Pune though posting was as per choice of the candidate whichever place and branch candidates choose they have preferably given that.

Interview Questions

• What is the current scenario in Banking sector   1 Answer

Machine Learning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pilani).

Interview

Firstly, a hackathon was conducted based on which I was shortlisted for the GD.
    Then GD took place.
    Finally i gave the interview. I applied through campus. The process took almost a week.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Firstly they conducted an online aptitude test following that two interviews were conducted.One in surat another in ahmedabad. Then after submission of the documents and photocopies and that's all.

Front Desk Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Chandigarh) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process had two parts: Telephonic and panel Interview.The initial step was to shortlist the resume as I applied online,after that few questions and than I was called for panel interview.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview for a lala job, just have face to face interview round with an aptitude test to be cleared. College placement was organised for the freshers. face to face interview involve finance reached questions to be answered

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      finance related terminologies definitions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It wan an on campus hiring which involved first aptitude than on site interview with the hiring Manager. the experience was good and it was very easy. I received the offer in a week

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and other behavioral questions   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.