Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Vadodara) in June 2016.

Interview

It was fair, Asked basics about baking terms like CRR, Bank Rate. Current market situation etc.More over, focus was on fin. product selling over the counter. We need to be ready for cross selling along with core banking activities.

DM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Ok ok process. Can be improved. HR can be more supportive. I had a campus interview at college. They promise something and reality is something. Depends on your department and manager.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

I was called for interview through campus placement, interview was about 15 minutes. Interview questions was mainly around my resume and credit analyst role.
    They have asked me about my articleship experience and based on that question relating to the job profile.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

Really good interview process and asked questions about the internship project which I have completed in the course period and also about previous work experience Overall the interview was a pleasing one and taken by heads of departments.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

So I gave an online test through Amcat and I was selected to give a final round of Interview at the Kolkata Circle Branch. There was no GD and I had to do for a round of PI with the Manager. He asked me general questions about myself and my family, my hobbies and most importantly he asked me whether I was ready to be relocated.

Digital Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bengaluru) in March 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed for the role of digital relationship manager, I was a fresher when i attended the interview and exactly they weren't looking for a fresher i think and took me till the 3 round and kicked me out after it, very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Why are changing the domain?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rajkot, Gujarat

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Rajkot, Gujarat) in December 2018.

Interview

Nothing Much... They take everyone as there are much people leaving the organization, They just want better seller irrespective of how good you are at operations work. So it is good for the one who wants to zeal the career in Sales.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to relocate anywhere in near by locations?   1 Answer

IT Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pune) in March 2020.

Interview

There are basicly two rounds
    1.technical round
     -basically they ask about project and why particular technology is used and why not other technology...write down some programs...
    2.HR or manager round
    -basic HR questions but in confusion way....also some technical questions and lastly explained the offer.

Interview Questions

• General technical questions on various technologies like java and data bases...also questions from how do u manage the things...and some puzzles   Answer Question

Customer Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Coimbatore) in January 2020.

Interview

PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW HELD THROUGH A PRIVATE AGENCY AND FINAL INTERVIEW IS HELD AT REGIONAL OFFICE COIMBATORE. they said that salary will be 10k per/m. and they will not gave any lead to acquire new customers full-time outsource job requires a bike and one week training will be provided in chennai

Interview Questions

• what you did after graduation and why did you choose this job?   Answer Question

AVP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank in September 2019.

Interview

Quick and hassle free. No long drawn process. Hiring manager directly called me and spoke to me. Kept in touch. Less HR involvement. Nothing much was asked. Only one round of interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.