Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Dehradun) in May 2013.

Interview

Normaly Interview Process March to May. Interview was not too much hard. You have to face full of confidence. You should have few information of Axis Bank and u should know about basic information of banking

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank in November 2015.

Interview

Conducted written test and Gd in college. Aft one week process they called for one on one . First thing they asked are u willing to relocate! Ncfm and Nism added advantage

Interview Questions

• are u ready to relocate! basis finance terms , about the company, confidence level.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Best platform to start the career. Good package 3.3.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in November 2013.

Interview

easy or basic level aptitude test -reasoning, english ,quants and gk
    followed by one interview by panel of 3.
    luckily the interview get over in less than 3 hours.
    If you are an MBA who can speak english...congratutions, you are selected!

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join banking?   Answer Question
    • difference between Bank guarantee and Letter of credit   Answer Question
    • no of parties involve in letter of credit .name them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in July 2015.

Interview

I was selected through AMCAT and they consider my amcat score so they invited me to give an interview in the circle office of delhi. I attended the interview as a fresher. I reached the office at 10 am and my interview took place at 5 pm.

Interview Questions

• How will you convince the customer to buy a product?   Answer Question
    • There are questions related to my resume and ny introduction   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in February 2016.

Interview

Selection process consists of two rounds.
    1- Computer based test (math, logical, english, computer).
    2- Personal Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
    The interview was about 5-10 mins duration. The Cluster Head and HR took the face to face interview. Topics were mainly on contemporary financial/economic status of the society and GoI initiatives and a few General Knowledges.

Interview Questions

• Repo Rate, Reverse Repo rate, SLR.
      The importance of Repo rate.
      Budget overview.
      With which organization Axis Bank have tie up for Life Insurance.
      Chief Guest on 26 Feb 2016.
      MoU between India and France to purchase which Fighter Jet.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in October 2014.

Interview

It was not very lengthy but they wanted to know if i can sell products or not. The more of a salesman you portray yourself to be more will be your chances of getting through. Mostly the bank wants to increase the sales figure of its IPG products which gives the maximum revenue.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell insurance products to your customers   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank in January 2018.

Interview

Apply on Carrier portal of the concern website, if there is any vacancies they will inform you through mail/phone to attend for an aptitude test, then upon crossing cut of criteria they will invite you for face to face round.

Assistant Vice-President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in July 2011.

Interview

First the written examination took place after that a pannel took the interview and in the last a medical test took place and a final background check.

Associate Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in November 2018.

Interview

The process took a day. 2 rounds first was apti plus tech. Apti was easy but tech consist of totally java questions. 2nd and final round tech plus hr at the same time. Basic java was asked. Rather everything from your resume. Database lang. Is must. I knw sql. Few queries were given. Be confident.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in October 2016.

Interview

It was great experience there. Very nice place to work with.
    it was 2 people panel. All your job related questions. To give answers related to your job profile always give you good comfort.

Interview Questions

• All your job related questions.   1 Answer