Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank in November 2019.

Interview

Did not ask much. The interview may have lasted for maybe a maximum of 3-4 mins where the panel asked me 2-3 questions only. The panel could have asked more questions. It was a bad experience

IT Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in November 2019.

Interview

It Consisted of 2 Rounds.
    First was a Aptitude round where they test your Aptitude as well as Your Technical knowledge.
    The technical Aptitude was very tough.

Then they had a 3 members team who took your interview.

Interview Questions

• They will ask for anyone topic that you are most familiar with, And will ask questions on that   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in November 2019.

Interview

It was good and need a lot of speaking skills and english vocabulary.
    Reasoning, writing exam, sales presentation, interview, final interview in chennai.
    U must need more confidence. Though it was very difficult and selective.

Legal Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in November 2019.

Interview

I got myself an interview upon sending my CV to the HR. I was interviewed by two Senior Legal officers and a senior HR person. I was asked questions regarding my skill, expected salary, expected work division and the nature of work.

CB RM-MEG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Noida) in November 2019.

Interview

Very quick process fo interview, but need to say the form which they want us to fill is little bit lengthy. HR team is very helpful. You need to be at their head office for interview in Noida only

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

There were 2 rounds
    1. Online aptitude test which contains logical, psychometric and technical question(Java based like applet, swing, servlet, aws etc)
    2. Technical and HR interview - mostly they give you several conditions and assess your response towards it. And they ask about your projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview process is quite easy it starts with just basic hr questions like introduce yourself and later all they ask is about your projects throughout the course they go in great detail wrt projects technicality.Overall the interview was quite easy.And basic questions related to databases was asked.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in October 2019.

Interview

The salary offered was lower than the current CTC. Disrespected candidate's time. Poor HR coordination & response.Despite my multiple followups on email & phone, not even a single courtesy callback. The worst process I have ever attended. HR who was handling my process was highly unprofessional. If this is the scenario before joining, I exactly how would it have been, had I joined. I will make sure this reaches as many people in my network.

CSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in October 2019.

Interview

HR interview on skills,previous job,education,banking knowledge,family status,job location preferred.why there was gap between graduation completion and job joining date.The interviewer was very Frank.They prefer good rating in appraisal performance. why I want to switch this job.What are the positive and negative on me.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a two day process that included aptitude and coding, technical and hr rounds.The first day was written test that included aptitude ,logical, personality assessment questions and finally coding MCQ questions.
    The second day was technical and hr round together. There was no practical coding round except Java MCQ questions.

Interview Questions

• Are u willing to take up this role as it is not from IT field?   1 Answer