Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.6

Analytics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 technical representatives from Axis Bank. I was given a Machine Learning assignment before the interview and was asked about the process I followed during the interview. They asked about my past work experience and how I contributed to it. Since I had a CGPA in the lower side they inquired about it too. The interviewers were friendly and it was more like a talk than an interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Chennai) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple with two rounds one being the coding task and then an HR interview. The coding round involved a Hackathon task. The next round was a PI round which asked basic questions related to profile.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

First round was online. Logical questions along with personality test happened. Second round was face to face interview. Basic questions from data structures, linux commands, programming languages were asked. Followed by project discussions.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

About your previous experience etc not much question asked as I was hired by my ex boss so what to tell however I got hired and working with this lovely organisation

Branch Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in April 2008.

Interview

Apply with CV after advertisement of vacancy in news paper.
    Short listed candidates will called for interview.
    Final offer will be given after interview.

Branch Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Powai, Maharashtra) in July 2018.

Interview

It was average experience interview was not so good I was told that I am hired but they didn't called me up later.I even have got mail for offer letter and all but then they never followed up.it was a bad experience not worth going for interview even

Bsm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in June 2012.

Interview

Business Interview followed by HR Round. Interviewer asked about basic questions relating to Axis Bank and the reason for change. Majority of the questions were asked about my current job and profile. My preferable work location was asked and it was also judged how flexible I was with job locations.

Interview Questions

• Banking Process, Compliance, RBI Acts   1 Answer

Negotiation

Though I tried to negotiate but HR didn't. The final offer was not changed.

Business Banking Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in April 2014.

Interview

There is no scrutiny of the job I actually applied for personal banking relationship Manager but had to come down to business banking there was ambiguity in the role described to me and role given to me as I was told I will get a small team for cold calling and need to focus more on service and high individual clients .

Interview Questions

• how much business can you pull to our bank   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Lucknow).

Interview

All is good when you are experienced confident in your life with the organization’s goals how to achieve your targets you should have plenty of plans in hands to evaluate that you are thr best one to hire for

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valsad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Valsad) in September 2012.

Interview

had a casual interview with the branch sales manager. later after confirmation had an interview with the branch head. The questions were related to sales of banking product and what customers i will target. After the interview i was asked to visit the HR department at Surat, Circle Office.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were casual and there were no unexpected questions   1 Answer