Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.7

Analytics Interview

Interview

Only a single round starts with general interview questions like tell me about yourself, then asked to brief your resume, after that asks about interset why to pursue career in analytics.

AVP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank in September 2019.

Interview

Quick and hassle free. No long drawn process. Hiring manager directly called me and spoke to me. Kept in touch. Less HR involvement. Nothing much was asked. Only one round of interview

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in July 2019.

Interview

First of all intro about self and education, qualification and strength, weakness point and skills ckeck and last expected salary then decide to our team and to provide of offer latter then decide on joining date and before joining to check is background and criminal record then decide to joining date and last steps is welcome employee with our family members and tnrto to our dept. Employees.
    Thanku

Interview Questions

• How to grow in our braches inventory?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Lucknow).

Interview

All is good when you are experienced confident in your life with the organization’s goals how to achieve your targets you should have plenty of plans in hands to evaluate that you are thr best one to hire for

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Interview was done through 2 rounds. Competitive exam and online interview which was of sales and communication related questions. It was very simple interview process. Selection process is completely of online and digital basis. This is a ABYB programee conducted by axis bank

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

It took for about 20 mins face to face. Easy questions related to banking. Asked more about sales and team management. Easy to get through interview. But delay in on boarding process and induction.

CSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Chennai) in June 2019.

Interview

First level.aptitude exam which was pretty difficult once you clear the exam there is second level of interview.where the questions are mostly about their products and your willingness to do sales.

Machine Learning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pilani).

Interview

Firstly, a hackathon was conducted based on which I was shortlisted for the GD.
    Then GD took place.
    Finally i gave the interview. I applied through campus. The process took almost a week.

Assistant Manager CSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Hyderabad) in June 2019.

Interview

They have very simple questions like personal 10 and banking 2 and mostly concentrating on ur expressing and lot of questions on sells and marketing. very good experience and i have seletecd .am thinking to join or not.Due to salary .becoz they provide loan to complete mba in Manipal and later thet going dedeuct the amount fron salary.it is one major problem while joining.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Firstly they conducted an online aptitude test following that two interviews were conducted.One in surat another in ahmedabad. Then after submission of the documents and photocopies and that's all.