Axis Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.6

Bsm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in June 2012.

Interview

Business Interview followed by HR Round. Interviewer asked about basic questions relating to Axis Bank and the reason for change. Majority of the questions were asked about my current job and profile. My preferable work location was asked and it was also judged how flexible I was with job locations.

Interview Questions

• Banking Process, Compliance, RBI Acts   1 Answer

Negotiation

Though I tried to negotiate but HR didn't. The final offer was not changed.

Business Banking Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in April 2014.

Interview

There is no scrutiny of the job I actually applied for personal banking relationship Manager but had to come down to business banking there was ambiguity in the role described to me and role given to me as I was told I will get a small team for cold calling and need to focus more on service and high individual clients .

Interview Questions

• how much business can you pull to our bank   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Valsad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Valsad) in September 2012.

Interview

had a casual interview with the branch sales manager. later after confirmation had an interview with the branch head. The questions were related to sales of banking product and what customers i will target. After the interview i was asked to visit the HR department at Surat, Circle Office.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were casual and there were no unexpected questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in January 2013.

Interview

The overall interview process was on an average. The manager asked very general questions about the earlier employment, but he wanted very specific and straight answers. A very brief discussion about the current job vacancy and compensation. Also asked about the future plans and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Would you ready to go back to your earlier employer if offered a good position and compensation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hubli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Hubli) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a campus interview and got selected in the first round and the second round was conducted in Axis bank main branch and i was selected. the process took just two days and i am an employee of AXIS

Interview Questions

• 1. Introducing of myself.
      2. Regarding Banking functions.
      3. Relocating.
      4. sales and Marketing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Vijayawada) in September 2015.

Interview

interview location is vijayawada , first they have given an application for conforming my details after that interview was done by a panel of three senior recruitment hr team from the company .They have asked question on my skills ,abilities ,personality & job related questions .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Connaught Place

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Connaught Place) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very simple, I think they just ask simple questions- Self Introduction, Family background, plans for further studies.
    They told me that I should focus on MBA because it is very much important and not to go for job after graduation and I insisted and on the same day got a call from them in evening.

Interview Questions

• Self Introduction   1 Answer
    • Family background (Who else in your family?)   Answer Question
    • Tricking your mind about saying that you should opt for higher education(if graduate) to seek your career path   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very simple asked simple question just to check communication skill. They just check how a candidate responses and ready for sales profile or not. Interview takes normally 1 day.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in May 2017.

Interview

It is a 2 step process with a written test and an interview.. The written test is fairly easy but the interview was a bit of grilling. On the whole it was fairly easy. Usually it's all completed in a day but for me it took two days

CA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in January 2013.

Interview

Direct PI

Package was not acceptable.