Axis Bank Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Manager Interview Questions

3.1

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

Campus placement.
Guess estimate regarding revenue loss per year for a particular product. The ability to think in details was considered.
Hr round was expectations and what one is looking for in the role.

Interview Questions

• How will you approach to the revenue loss of a particular company ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata).

Interview

IT was a normal interview . then the company informed me about my selection and thereafter gave appointment letter with posting at Konnagar Branch , West Bengal. MY medical tests were done and I passed to get the final appointment letter.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview process is very very slow and unstructured. Hr do not know whether the candidates skills will get utilized. Operational leaders hire talented people and give no role to them for at least 3 months. Person gets frustrated and leaves the job.

Interview Questions

• About past experience. Which I find worth.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing much to negotiate.
    Hr is good enough to offer handsome package as per market trend

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bengaluru).

Interview

Very basic questions were asked. Mostly pertaining to earlier work experience. The person who took the interview would have been my direct reporting manager. There was no HR interview. This interview was related to credit analysis and I was already in the same role in another company. So I had relevant work ex and it was easy to sail through.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Chennai) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted at Chennai. There were four members in the interview panel and the focus was entirely on my banking experience. The panelists made me comfortable before starting the interview. They asked me to tell me about myself and my hobbies.

Manager Interview

Interview

i had just one round that to just about my resume panel had three people two from IT and one from HR.HR fellow was just jotting down what ever i said.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR is nuts

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axis Bank in December 2010.

Interview

firstly i submited my resume then i was called for Panel interview . finally HR interview was done

Interview Questions

• How will you source the business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

can negotiate for the salary package

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank in July 2010.

Interview

There were four members in the interview panel. Each one of them was focusing on a different segment or topic. They surrounded me from three sides and kept firing questions randomly. If one member was asking me questions related to basic banking, then another as asking me personal questions, my background, my thoughts, another was asking about third party products and my past performances etc. The last one asked a few questions, but mostly he was observing my body language. I think this has to be my best achievement convincing these four seasoned players that I am worth it.

Interview Questions

• How many posters/ notifications are there in your branch premises? Tell us in detail about each one of them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in February 2011.

Interview

Constant Called me up and arranged the interview with the organisation.There was a three member panel
    for interview.They asked all questions regarding Branch banking operations.There was one important thing that is Eye Contact with every member of interview panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about Axis bank News recently you read in News papers.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank in August 2010.

Interview

Its very flexible and the process depends on the profile you are being interviewed for.
    The HR is OK with Video-Con if required. Also the process takes lot of time with long gaps(5-7 days) in between 2 stages.
    First is resume shortlisting, then call from Functional Manager/ HR as initial round, then follows a final round with some leader, and then the salary negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.