Axis Bank Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

Campus placement.
Guess estimate regarding revenue loss per year for a particular product. The ability to think in details was considered.
Hr round was expectations and what one is looking for in the role.

Interview Questions

• How will you approach to the revenue loss of a particular company ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bengaluru).

Interview

Very basic questions were asked. Mostly pertaining to earlier work experience. The person who took the interview would have been my direct reporting manager. There was no HR interview. This interview was related to credit analysis and I was already in the same role in another company. So I had relevant work ex and it was easy to sail through.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview process is very very slow and unstructured. Hr do not know whether the candidates skills will get utilized. Operational leaders hire talented people and give no role to them for at least 3 months. Person gets frustrated and leaves the job.

Interview Questions

• About past experience. Which I find worth.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing much to negotiate.
    Hr is good enough to offer handsome package as per market trend

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata).

Interview

IT was a normal interview . then the company informed me about my selection and thereafter gave appointment letter with posting at Konnagar Branch , West Bengal. MY medical tests were done and I passed to get the final appointment letter.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank in May 2016.

Interview

They will take F2F discussion to check your capability and your strength. If you clear first round then second with senior and then HR discussion will happen . But sometime hr will take time to release the offer , because they need to take multiple approval.

Manager Interview

Interview

i had just one round that to just about my resume panel had three people two from IT and one from HR.HR fellow was just jotting down what ever i said.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR is nuts

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Chennai) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted at Chennai. There were four members in the interview panel and the focus was entirely on my banking experience. The panelists made me comfortable before starting the interview. They asked me to tell me about myself and my hobbies.

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bhubaneswar) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a four member panel that took the interview. They asked a lot of Banking stuff, personal stuff etc. Mostly it was very challenging as well as memorable. Some questions were very tough and some were fun to answer. One member was watching my body language. Another checking my response to rapid fire questions. One member was checking my knowledge about RBI guidelines and another about third party products.

Interview Questions

• What are the various display posters in a branch and the related guidelines.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in February 2011.

Interview

Constant Called me up and arranged the interview with the organisation.There was a three member panel
    for interview.They asked all questions regarding Branch banking operations.There was one important thing that is Eye Contact with every member of interview panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about Axis bank News recently you read in News papers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in January 2011.

Interview

I was already working in a bank & was approached by a consultant. Interview went on for 2 hours. There were 3 people in the panel & they reviewed my resume thoroughly. There were 3-4 other candidates present, and all were experienced like me. HR person gave a lengthy form to fill and it took me around half an hour to complete it. The whole process from first call of consultant to the appointment letter took 3 months. They have a portal for uploading scans of all markesheets & IDs which are than independently verified by an outsourced agency. They have a good network to conduct background checks for potential employees.

Interview Questions

• Questions are more related to current job profile & domain knowledge if you are an experienced professional. No set pattern. At junior levels they might have a written test & an HR round as well. Advice for freshers: They are trying to check your aptitude for your temperament to learn and more importantly suitability to banking profile. Be convinced that you really want to join Axis, before sitting in the interview, else you will be wasting your's and there time!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes there is scope for negotiation. I do not want to give a percentage (I know that's all you would be wanting to know). But rather than negotiating salary, you will be also discussing factors like: location, length of relieving period with existing employer, buyback of notice period, grades, etc. These factors will definitely increase or decrease your bargaining power. Don't be carried away by HR statements for bonus or better appraisals post your joining.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.