Axis Bank Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Chennai) in October 2015.

Interview

First written test followed by interview. I did not clear the interview. They call for interview monthly once. they keep on taking candidates for interview. They said I have to do 60% of operations and 40% of sales. I have to do both it becomes difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bhopal) in December 2013.

Interview

Written exam just like other banks but like as a campus 30 que in each four section english,reasoning,apti and computer, exam is conducted online and the time is 1.30 hour and result get after submitting and you know that you are qualifying for interviw or not then interview

Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Average interview aptitude test-hr rounds each round of process test your skill and capability
    overall good experience with selection process nice environment and workplace with friendly employees who guide you for each stage of process

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself,why want to join ,understanding of task to perform etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bolpur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Bolpur) in July 2011.

Interview

firstly they conduct gd[a group of 6] person.....our group topic was global warming...then sort listed candidates are allowed in personal interview test.....then final selection took place after the interview...

Interview Questions

• subject oriented   1 Answer
    • question was asked according to my cv..my hobbies ,extra curricular activities etc,,   1 Answer

Negotiation

plz remember about salary.......nd ask are u able to continue ur higher study taking study leave....

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in May 2011.

Interview

Simple and they just try to find out zeal for marketing

Interview Questions

• howmany meetings will you do in a day   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Airoli

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Airoli) in August 2018.

Interview

1st there is a Apritude test which includes, maths reasoning, English and computer awareness. then followed by interview process, and negotiation with hr in terms of sallery.it take 1 day to complete process.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Kolkata) in May 2016.

Interview

1. Written examination consisting of Quantitative Aptitude,English,Logical Reasoning and Computer

2. Face to face interview

The interview was smooth.
    Got selected in both.
    Had to go to the Kolkata branch for the final round where basic questions were asked to see whether i was aware of the current affairs.

Interview Questions

• Basic conceptual questions and test of general knowledge   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Lucknow).

Interview

Written Test,
    Personal Interview
    Written Test was easy with basic ques from eng, maths, and reasoning.
    In PI they mainly stressed upon how willing you are for sales and enhancing company business.
    The hiring process was very easy. There were two members in the panel who judged your behaviour and attitude towards business development.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage sales profile?   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

The interview was very easy and they asked questions related to banks and general question related to day to day activity in society. and they announced the results in 1 week. and the question were also asked from the resume.

Anonymous Employee in Airoli

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Airoli).

Interview

First there was an aptitude test. After clearing aptitude test there were 2 interviews(interviews were conducted after 15-20 days). Once you clear interview there is a computer typing speed test as it is a back office position

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.