Axis Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Axis Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Axis Bank

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

Mostly just an interview for experienced hires. Preferred people would have experience of atleast 2 years in sales of financial services

Interview Questions

• Questions on Mutual funds/insurance industry testing the awareness of the candidate   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Axis Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Mumbai) in June 2017.

Interview

it was organised by consultancy and process was fine but little bit lenghty. Interviewer were technically sound. They asked me trade related questions.They are very much positive for the candidate.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about FDI,trade,import and export   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pune) in November 2016.

Interview

It was easy like a cake walk. No tough finance question just normal discussion over the finance topic. Hr was pretty cool and properly explained the job role as i was a fresher.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Hyderabad) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview happened in a friendly environment.Interviewer was very friendly and good listener while obtaining responses from me.Asked my personal details,academic and experience details very friendly.There was no hurry to conclude the interview quickly.It happened in a peaceful environment.Thanks to Axis Bank.

Interview Questions

• How will you sell third party products to the HNI customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Chennai) in February 2017.

Interview

Had resume reviewed by Hr, got a call later. Then was scheduled for an onsite interview. Interviews with 3 managers for an hour each. Was given an offer in about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Was a generic interview with questions to give an overview of myself and talk about internship process mainly. One can, however, expect technical questions related to banking, the regulations etc. Grades might've played a role in inclining them to hire me. Good marks can increase one's chances of selection. Good communication and pleasant personality will also help greatly.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (Pune) in October 2015.

Interview

Introduction about self. Previous experience and achievements. Highlights of educational and extra cirricular activities. HR sets up the appointment with the Business head for the required role. Business head on sucessful verbal interview appoves the candidate. HR follows up on background verification. On sucessful Check, Offer letter is passed on to the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Can you perform in a challenging environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axis Bank (New Delhi) in December 2012.

Interview

Written test followed by group discussion which took almost one week. Once shortlisted candidates were invited for panel interview comprising of representative from different areas of banking. The final round was with the HR official to align the offer with expectations and allocate branch.

Interview Questions

• Questions were to understand basic knowledge about the banking industry. Sometimes they also try to ask questions pertaining to course work done in the college just to analyse basic conceptual understanding.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation as this was a campus recruitment.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.