BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 230 of over 230 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in Jul 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by BAE systems and offered a role with them to work with Met Office. I have resigned from my job, accepted and signed the written offer and just 2 days before joining the BAE systems they have withdrawn the job offer and don't even ready to honour the notice period. I have tried contacting HR and the people who interviewed me and they are not responding at all. They are setting up a dangerous precedent in the market to just roll out the job offers with no intention of either honouring them or paying out the notice period. I am now out of job and out of pocket and BAE systems is so insensitive to my needs that they even declined to offer me any permanent role as well. Now I am fighting a legal battle to get compensated but don't know if I can win the battle against such a big company.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to the architecture of my current project
    Answer Question

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Interview

Complete online form, followed by HireVue video interview a few weeks later. Was asked 3 questions, did not allow me another attempt to record answers, followed by a game based assessement.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest weakness? Why your background and experience is a good fit? Agree/disagree whether issues can only be resolved when voiced to the correct individual, and why?

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Interview

first stage - Competency based questions, this stage was relatively simple. second stage - interview and physcometric tests, very difficult questions and tough tests. Overall, good but challenging experience, I was not successful in proceeding onto the next stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Interview

Complete an online initial application including details of work experience, then a series of verbal and non-verbal online tests, a pre-recorded video interview and a live video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Interview

Basic interview questions were asked. Brush up on your general engineering knowledge. Not so much of theories and mathematics. Just prepare on motivations for working there and standard competency type of questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Interview

Apply online by uploading CV and Cover letter etc then complete a series online tests. If passed you are invited to an assessment day, with individual interview. The online tests are far too long and laborious.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Interview

Video interview alongside several questions testing coding and scientific knowledge. Also a game at the end testing mental maths skills. Process took between 90 minutes and 2 hours in total.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Interview

Automated email response to do a pre-recorded interview with an outside company. Very straight forward questions; very easy to answer by those fresh from school. Two weeks on and no follow ups yet.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a project you worked on at school or at a place of work.

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Interview

Bad experience. I had the interviews got great feedback and was told they wanted to give me an offer. However, they never returned any emails so I was left to assume that this had fallen through. Very unprofessional especially since I had completed the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Have you been in any situations that were difficult and how did you overcome it?
1 person found this interview helpful

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Interview

Poor, online tests to determine candidate suitability is not a good way of selecting the right candidate. They are missing out on good candidates because of poor testing and timing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 230 Interviews