BASF Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BASF Interview Questions

Interviews at BASF

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Apply through online and phone interview, about for 40minutes. self-introduction and explain next interview and salary range informed. it was very detailed and kind. I had to explain whole my career path

Interview Questions

• Introduce myself to my career.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview by HR. It lasted about 30 minutes, brief and friendly. Then you are invited to an onsite interview. It was an hour long meeting with the director and the manager.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Roundtable interview with four associates, plant walkthrough with two additional associates. Follow up with hiring manager, position was filled with an internal candidate which was noted from the hiring manager. Did not

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process is based off of behavioral based questions: tell me about a time you did xyz and what was the outcome. It was a panel interview . At their facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you influenced someone to make a change?   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR first and then about a week later got confirmation for a next interview. Next interview was a panel interview with the team via zoom.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF.

Interview

30 min HR interview with general questions (including logistics about moving etc). then 1 hour video chat interview with panel. More inquiries about previous experiences and anecdotal questions. In person interview was not scheduled due to Covid.

PDP Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

15 min initial phone screen (logistics about moving, the interview process, etc)
    45 min web ex interview. interviewed with HR and an Engineer who was apart of the PDP program before. the questions were very in depth (like each question had multiple questions to them).
    Know their Core values and how you can relate to them! (creative, open, responsible, entrepreneurial)

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      Explain something on your resume (in full detail)
      Tell me about a time you lead a presentation
      How do you learn
      Tell me about a creative/innovative solution you came up with   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

Two BASF employees interviewed... an engineer and a human resources personnel. Engineer asked more technical related questions and human resources asked work culture and personal questions, lasted about 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• What I liked and did not like about previous work experience.   Answer Question

Scientist - Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BASF in December 2020.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks after applying to hear from HR and do a phone screen. Despite the website saying they only conduct behavioral interviews, the next interview step was a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Case study approaching a hypothetical problem, statistics knowledge   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was a two-step process. I was interviewed first by HR and then by a technical lead. During the HR interview, I was asked typical behavioral questions about teamwork. During the technical interview, I was asked about my prior work experience, coursework, and relevant fundamental knowlede.

Interview Questions

• I was asked both technical and behavioral questions relevant to my field.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.