BD Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BD Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

I didn't think I was qualified for the position based on the description. I applied anyway and received a call back within two weeks. The first interview was over the phone with an engineering supervisor. They asked basic questions about my experiences. The second interview was in person with the upper management team. They asked about my experience and future goals. There were several "tell me about a time where you experienced......".

The in person interview was very relaxed. The interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Almost everyone asked "Are you a SC Gamecocks or Clemson Tigers fan?". People in SC take football very seriously although it doesn't matter who you like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay and vacation. They have a wide pay scale, so don't be afraid to ask for a generous income up front. Also negotiate a reasonable amount of vacation because you don't get another week until you have been here for 10 years.

Other Interview Reviews for BD

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BD (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

The whole process was laid back and conversational. It was a typical interview situation. The hiring manager reviewed my resume and asked questions primarily based on it. After the question and answer session, I was taken on a tour of the facility. During this time, I asked my questions regarding the company culture and specifics about the production line.

Interview Questions

• What's your weakest personal quality?   1 Answer

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BD (Sparks, MD (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

It is long. Met with 8 people on one day. Then had a phone interview with two people. Interview with management was positive and right level of technical details and behavioral questions. Engineers asked very theoretical questions. I was hired.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.