BMW Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BMW Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at BMW

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMW in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for phone interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BMW

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMW (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

The hiring process for my position was quite easy and straight forward. After I applied online via the system for the respective position, I got a direct call from an employee sitting in the department. He invited me for an interview which was as traditional as you could imagine, but all in all I was very welcome and they were really interested in my CV etc. So I cannot complain about anything, except that it takes a while to reach your first day. But that's probably the case in all big companies.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your CV? Strengths / Weaknesses? Which car would you buy?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BMW.

Interview

After apply. I was requested to interview in BMW (Korea). It was not that long, usually fit interview. 1 on 1 interview. It was quite normal interview. You need to think about your resume and prepare your experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BMW.

Interview

Not the typical type of interview which is based on behavioral and some technical aspects. It was a very technical interview process for an intern position. Mainly focused on knowledge of automotive industry and how to use excel functions.

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BMW (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in October 2017.

Interview

Just need to understand the requirement for the job. Description is Important.Regarding Strategic Planning . Questions on Previous Experience. Info on how the Digitalization works.
    Inf regarding sales Strategy

Interview Questions

• Regarding Strategic Planning . Questions on Previous Experience. Info on how the Digitalization works.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMW (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2018.

Interview

simple and chilled. they asked questions about my programming skills and experiences on c++. more question on openmp and cuda, computer architecture questions, etc. Simple phone interview asking my educational background, motivation, work experience, etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMW (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in November 2009.

Interview

apply by email, tele-internview, HR interview, PC skill test, manager interview

Interview Questions

• what did join communist party?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMW (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was invited to an interview after they discovered my application in the BMW database. It was held with two colleagues which were both really nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the "typical" questions about strengths and weaknesses, difficult situations and how I handled them. One out of "normal" was which product of BMW I would be   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BMW (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2014.

Interview

1 on 1 interview where the interviewer asks questions related to the skills he/she thinks are necessary for the job.
    The interview starts with the brief introduction from both sides followed by the technical questions and then HR questions.
    the interviewer usually takes time (1-2 working days to 1 week) to tell you the status of your interview, but you generally get a feel for it by the end of the interview. The interviewer also subtly mentions what he/she thinks about the result.

Interview Questions

• How is my course of studies relevant for the internship I have applied for ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation phase.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BMW (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in October 2017.

Interview

Since not many candidates are invited to the interview you need to prepare well with your cover letter and resume. Intern jobs are mostly for the entry level or for the university students so they don't expect much from the professional experience. English level is important since internal communcation is all in English.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.