BMW of North America Interview Questions

Updated 19 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at BMW of North America

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 56 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at BMW of North America (United States)

Interview

20 mins talk, not very comfortable. Start with a daily talk about life. The just mainly behavior questions and go through the resume. Why choose the company and how to contribute the company

Interview Questions
  • Why do you choose our company
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BMW of North America (Tampa, FL)

Interview

normal interview the regular questions and , going over your resume, achievements ,goals , questions about how to handle situations , resolutions. In my opinion it was a good interview and good exchange of opinions about he position they were looking for

Interview Questions
BMW of North America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at BMW of North America (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied online, followed by one-way video interview. It took the company six months to respond to my application, which were automated emails. At no point did a person contact me. I was asked to record a one-way video without knowing who would evaluate it or having any kind of discussion with a person. Given that it took so long for automated responses, the process was a particularly ineffective, inefficient and soulless experience. Lack of any kind of respect or empathy for prospective employees.

Interview Questions
BMW of North America
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at BMW of North America (United States)

Interview

Very easy and basic interview questions most of them were about my previous works experience. The process was straightforward as there were only one 30 minutes round interview with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BMW of North America (United States)

Interview

The interview process ended after they dropped me due to religious issues. The process was: video interview, deck to be created based on market data, final round. Final round was pushed from the agreed upon date to a different one, which fell upon a Jewish high holiday. I was then dropped from the process when I told BMW that I was unable to attend that day due to religious obligations. Not a good look for a German company...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BMW of North America (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2019

Interview

interview took place for 120 mins.....first was a indian guy who asked me what is UAT means..disappointing that he did know what UAT stands for not sure how BMW hired him? next infra he was okay .. followed by PO who did not yield to me but was chatting internally means he did not listened to what i explained not sure why he came to interview me ..last some manager ..he does not know how a tool works and he does not what needs to be done.. overall...people who do not know tech nor functional gets placed ..disappointing

Interview Questions
BMW of North America
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BMW of North America (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview process consisted of 3 rounds. Initial recruiter call for about 30 minutes, Phone Interview for 45 minutes and on-site Interview. Interviewer walked me through the office. Whole process was seamless and took 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked questions about previous experience and technologies in resume. Interviewer was very friendly. Got offer!
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BMW of North America (United States)

Interview

I interviewed with the team leader and he asked some behavioral questions and something about my in-school project. The recruiter is really nice and friendly. He will also introduce some main task about the position.

Interview Questions
BMW of North America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BMW of North America (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2018

Interview

The process itself was quick and fine. Despite being Senior, I only met with Junior developers which I found a bit odd. Perhaps they weren't titled as "Junior" but this was very clear to me due to their lack of historical perspective and the "why". One of them even thought that Scrum Master was a technical track. This was a bit surprising to me, and I made a comment on it. The onsite interview was scheduled until 4:45pm, however I very clearly informed the recruiter several days prior that I had a hardstop at 4:30pm due to another interview. Apparently this information was communicated to the team lead at BMW, but he failed to communicate this to the Junior devs whom I met. Nearing 4:30pm, I let the devs know that I had a hardstop at 4:30pm to which they seemed surprised. I also informed the BMW team that I was interviewing with other companies for full time positions (this was a contract). For some reason, this was not taken in good light. Perhaps if you want me to be interested in your position you should (1) make it much more enticing and (2) hire fulltime instead of contract. Overall: I was not impressed and was expecting better of BMW Solutions. Oh well.

Interview Questions
BMW of North America
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BMW of North America (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

It was good. I had a phone screening with 2 people, the regional sales and marketing heads. They were very sweet while interviewing. They did ask a lot of questions to know me better. I was not offered this role stating I was too much a fit for this role. This role is very entry level, so if anyone of you is applying, just know that it is entry level. So if you have experience, then applying for this intern doesn’t seem good. But the company, the interviewers were all so nice. It would be a great experience for someone without experience where they could learn so much.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews