BNY Mellon Corporate Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BNY Mellon Corporate Trust Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.7

Corporate Trust Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was far easier than I had expected. They asked me to walk them through my resume and talk about my interests, but they did not expect me to know much if anything about what Corporate Trust actually was. Most of the interview was simply me asking them questions about the work they did and then listening to their responses. I was able to get the job simply by way of curiosity and basic professionalism.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Corporate Trust Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

The applied online and with two days someone called to set up a phone interview. The interview was being conducted by an individual overseas. The interview to me went pretty good I was well informed about the position. I was told I would received a phone call within 3 days to set up another interview but I never heard anything back. I called HR but it was very useless.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty straight forward   2 Answers

Corporate Trust Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2009.

Interview

This was by far one of the best interviews i've had. met with several people...in total i met with 11 people overall. i heard nothing but great things about working there. they do repeat the same questions but make sure you are consistant. they make you feel comfortable!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.