BNY Mellon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at BNY Mellon

1,345 Interview Reviews

2.6

Account Representative Interview

Interview

Fairly normal, no surprises. Typical interview that went fairly quickly. Started with a phone call than an in person interview. The in person interview was with 2 different people, one from HR and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Extremely long interview process. Met with a number of employees who I haven’t worked with or spoken to since the interview. The entire process took six months from start to finish.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

I was reached out to by an in-house recruiter on LinkedIn after applying for the position. I had a 1-on-1 tech screen with the director of the department; it was a pleasant conversation and I ended up receiving positive feedback. The recruiter then reached out to me to set up the next interview. I gave them my availability and never heard back from them again. I sent follow up messages over the course of the next three weeks and got no response. Not exactly professional but unfortunately not far from the status quo.

Interview Questions

• Walked through my resume with some domain knowledge questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

After submitting my application I received an invitation for an online coding challenge followed by a code pair session with a developer in the language of my choice and then a soft-skills interview with another technology employee.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you didn't know how to do something.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Tech interview: 1 senior + 1 director go through typical python and R coding problem. Then some description of previous project experience and challenge for the details. Why is company and introduce the team.

Interview Questions

• What's the dimension reduction method, say 2 methods, and compare differences?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by an internal recruiter. I submitted my resume. I followed up with the recruiter. I reached out several times. Another recruiter called me and set up and interview. The interviewer didn't show for the first 30 minutes. The interviewer was confused and couldn't follow the line of questions or responses.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Really enjoyed my interview process. Simple recruiter call followed by an offer to do a video interview with the team I would be joining if I got accepted. Following the interview, a day or two after, I received a call with verbal offer of the internship and then received the written offer a few hours later. Appreciated the quick process.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain your major to someone not in your field?   Answer Question

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Applied thru college job portal. Had the interview on-campus. It was an easy interview. They asked general questions, behavioral questions nothing too complicated or challenging. Hiring process took couple of months.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Wilmington, DE (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process was quick. I applied on indeed through a staffing agency and was contacted an hour later about doing an interview the very next day. I had one interview on Webex and the guy's camera did not work. I felt that was unprofessional.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

you had to apply, then you had to have a Skype interview, and then they called to review and tell you if you were hired or not. I'm only filling this out to get research for a project.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.