BP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BP Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at BP

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

had an online interview with prompted questions and then a phone interview with a group of engineers. took a couple of months to get through, and they were pretty slow responding. the prompted interview is pretty awkward because you aren't even talking to another person, just yourself

Interview Questions

• A technical interview about the safety of a certain plant   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Intern Interview

Interview

Initial recorded online interview. If you do well in that they invite you to a dinner and then interview the next morning. Not exactly an interview though there is a group case study and then individual one. You don’t get a whole ton of direction on either one. They also take a while to get back to you with the final outcome.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BP (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied and was given an online interview. Simple questions based on behavior and values. Felt strangely distant, however it is understandable with how large the company is. I am still waiting to hear back after my first interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

turnaround times were very quick. hiring process was smooth and easy. very good communication and pay was good. I was impressed with the red carpet they rolled out for all candidates

Interview Questions

• talk about a time that you were challenged   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

First I got an invitation for online interview. After I finished the interview, and around 2 months later, got invitation for onsite interview.
    Onsite interview includes two main parts: group project in which you need to do a small project with others and then technical interview is one-on-one interview including your experience and the applied job

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions.
      Group project and technical questions related with job   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

I interviewed online through a video interview software. Basic behavioral questions were asked and your responses were recorded. You do not talk to anyone, you simply record your responses to questions in a certain time limit

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at BP (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Applied in August and completed first round of interviews in September. Got an offer for an on campus interview in October, they didn't notify me until a few days before. There are two parts to the 2nd round of interviews. The interviews are more situational and technical questions, so they were quite difficult.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BP (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview at first. Next stage is a technical interview. The personal and behavioral interview section asks for a candidates actions and inputs on a variety of situations. Overall, the interview procedure was stream lined, and the atmosphere was not tense.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was an online interview in which the computer used a software like Skype to interview you, however it was not a live interviewer, but something like a youtube video that showed you what the question was, in doing so technically you should be less nervous, however I found it not really that much more useful, aside from the huge benefit of being able to interview at your convenience.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve the conflict created by a non working team member.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

Video interview, received after completing the Situational Judgement Test. This is the first round interview, have 3 days to complete. Contains 4 questions, all of them are behavioral questions, such as why do you want to work here. Common questions I think, not too hard. The second round interview is still video type.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at BP?  How do you handle a conflict at work?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.