BP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at BP

1,094 Interview Reviews

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

It was throughly nice and very helpful information where presented.HR interview then follow a phone screen, then a technical interview. And the lastly is the STAR method question.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

I did not take the job because of salary and benefits. It was a fine interview. No hard question. This would be a good job for some people that like to cashier.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

had an online interview with prompted questions and then a phone interview with a group of engineers. took a couple of months to get through, and they were pretty slow responding. the prompted interview is pretty awkward because you aren't even talking to another person, just yourself

Interview Questions

• A technical interview about the safety of a certain plant   Answer Question

Supply and Trading - Finance & Risk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

Progressed to the next interview stage and was directed to use Hireview. This was one of the worst interview processes I've ever encountered. Questions were very broad and asked about things not many people would have ever had experience in, and there was zero person-to-person contact the entire time.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about a time when you considered safety or compliance issues as part of a project of task you took part in. Describe the situation, what the issue was, and how you addressed it."   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BP (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

1st - phone interview with HR (prescreening) // 2nd - panel interview with 3 business leads/hiring manager // 3rd - f2f meeting with the business leads/hiring manager // 4th - offer by HR

Interview Questions

• Panel interview - all technical questions.
      F2f meeting - i was told it would be an informal conversation but we ended up with sort of like a technical interview over again. There were behavioral questions too in the end.

Tip: Go thru and review the tasks you did in your previous job as concrete examples will be asked. Be prepared to answer questions on the whys and hows (detailed hows).   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

phone interview, it is in the department of China, pass the online test , and there is a phone interview, but it past a long time after that. In May, I received the phone interview, but in the end of June I received the decline letter, I dont like that

Interview Questions

• your schedule for summer vacation and your family situation   Answer Question

Customer Master Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BP (Warrenville, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I attended a panel interview with three individuals. I was asked a series of behavioral and work experiences questions. The interviewers wanted the questions answered using the STAR Method. I was told I was going to hear an update in a couple of weeks after the interview. I was ghosted after the interview process and never heard an update.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you implemented a new process?   Answer Question

Project Services Interview

Interview

Got selected to do an online interview through HireVue, in which you get presented several questions and you have to answer each question on the spot. Wish they notified me a bit earlier because when I got the email, it stated that I had to do the video interview within 3 days of when the email was sent.

Interview Questions

• They asked a question relating to safety and your past experience with it.   Answer Question

Downstream Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

I was asked if I wanted to interview for this position as a professional development conference. All of the women were very friendly and interviewed one on one with a woman in a booth. She asked about how I showed the five core BP values through my actions or involvements. Focused on my involvement directly and the actions I took.

Trading, Analytics and Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Got contacted to fulfill a video interview on the HireVue platform. Eventually made it to the last stage of the recruiting process which was an on campus interview. The on-campus interview consisted of multiple steps such as technical interview where problems had to be solved, a visit of the offices and a group assessment at the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that could had potentially brought harm to the company or an employee on the job? How did you respond to that situation? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.