BP Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,305 of over 1,305.0 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BP

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

Start with introduction of your achievement at school, then interviewer ask tech specific questions. Two technical interviewer and one HR. Really nice experience. Question not very hard. Finnally I have an offer. Recommend.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Career plan.2.Acheiement at school
    Answer Question

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

Online application followed by situational judgement test, if its passed, a assesment link will be sent to us. Need to complete the assesment within 7 days of receving the email. Assesment was very time constraint, you will have only 3 minutes to answer 4 questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about BP

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

2m

works at

Capgemini

What Should I do if I'm not happy working in corporate? I always feel due to long working hours, stress & excessive workload that this isn't the place I would be able to continue working after max 2-3yrs down the line & This is in every company. I have been diagnosed with High BP & Cholesterol because my mind is always occupied with Office workload. I am 24yrs old and started corporate 2.5yrs Back. I'm bad at saying "No" and "lying" because I feel bad if I intentionally do so. Thanks.

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BP (Glasgow, Scotland)

Interview

1 interview only with the manager of the store you are applying to. The interview was 30 mins max and they asked why do you want the job. Immediate start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BP (London, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview was slow she took my identity such as passports and Id away for a long time leaving me to sit in the hot sun. The manger did not ask much questions mostly asked wither I was experienced or not and was able to stand for around 8 hours or more, then she had given me a test which contains math and English and was given 10 minutes to do. After the process She said she would do the paper work and let me know soon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BP (London, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

Online Video Interview using hireVue. Only given 3 days to complete and lasts around 30 min. There is an opportunity to do a practise question and then you have a number of questions delivered by pre-recorded video. For each question you have 30 seconds to think and 3min to speak.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you to join BP? Why do you want to work in our industry? What strengths would help you be successful in this role?

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

First was behavioural based questions. It was very simple to do and they give you enough time to prepare your answers. You can also re-answer the questions once in case you don’t like your first response

Interview Questions
  • What challenge did you face and how did you manage to overcome it?

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

Behavioral interviews. Then super day was behavioral and situational. Lots of group problem solving and puzzles. Be ready to work in a team and be open minded to ideas. Also be prepared for a potential clean energy acquisition case study.

Interview Questions
  • Clean energy case study about acquisition in a foreign country

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

Multiple tests online (Numerical etc), Video Interview, Technical interview and then an Assessment Centre which was a repeat of the Technical Interview and a group task which was a negotiation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BP

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at BP

Interview

Online assessments first round was an SJT. A few hours after completing I was emailed an invite for the second round assessment which was a verbal and numerical test. The timing was quite challenging, I couldn't answer all the questions in time. Each question has a time limit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BP

Application

I interviewed at BP

Interview

Straightforward and quick Very friendly and quite comprehensive Structured and clear questions that wasn’t designed to catch you out unlike some roles I’ve applied for. More behaviour based than technical

Interview Questions
  • Team dynamics Dealing with stakeholders
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,305 Interviews