BP Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BP Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at BP

3.2

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BP (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

There were three parts that I did and one part after that I did not do. After applying online you take a situational judgement questionnaire. Of you pass the questionnaire you will take an online interview within 3 days. The online video interview, is not with a live person. I recorded my answers to preset questions through a company called hireview. Following that, if you do well you will get a second interview also online like the first one.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you led a project that had many facets/ parts to it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2018.

Interview

After online application, applicants who are eligible to proceed on to the next stage will be prompted to do an online assessment as well as a video interview. Video interview process includes 4 questions

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (London, England (UK)).

Interview

45 minutes competency telephone interview as part of application process for summer internship. You need to know the company's values and know the job description well. Also make sure you can give an example for your skills from previous experiences and example for applying the company's values from previous experiences.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BP in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for the summer internship at BP for 2018. First I took a set of tests, followed by a situational judgement test and then a telephone interview. I am yet to receive further correspondence.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2017.

Interview

Had to do online assessment tests upon application. After that, I was invited to do a video interview, where you had 30s to 1min to prepare for the question, and about 3-4 mins to answer it.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you worked with others to accomplish something   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in València, Valencian Community (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BP (València, Valencian Community (Spain)) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephone competency interview with member of HR - possibly outsourced. Questions generally as expected looking to show examples of their core values from wide range of experiences.
    Had to call up several times as they missed my initial phone interview slot and were then slow in arranging another interview time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked in a team and had to overcome conflicting opinions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.