BT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BT Interview Questions

Updated 19 Dec 2018

Sort:

Consulting Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BT in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process with BT Global Services was perhaps the most unprofessional process I have ever experienced in my career. First, I was contacted about about four weeks after first applying. A time for a phone screen was scheduled and about 25 minutes prior it was cancelled. Then, per the recruiter, "the holidays got in the way" and she was not able to get back to me sooner to reschedule until the second week of January. I provided some availability and never heard from her again for two weeks. Then, all of a sudden, it was imperative that I speak with her and the hiring manager within the next two days. Being in consulting, we all know we are usually booked weeks in advance at clients. I responded back with another set of available dates and times and never received response. I did receive a response today stating the position had been filled. Given the extremely poor approach that BT Global Services illustrated during this entire interview process, or lack thereof, I had already made a determination that I would not join if made an offer. If BT desires to attract top talent, I'd highly recommend re-assessing the interview process and the individuals with whom BT Global Services entrusts this process.

Interview Questions

• Would you be available to speak tomorrow?   1 Answer

Consulting Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT.

Interview

The interviewer set up a time the day before for a phone screen, then didn't show up and never sent a note to explain after I made a couple attempts to contact. Seems rude.

We interview candidates take time out of our day to prepare. I'm not interested in working for a company that lacks time for a quick apology. Likely this display of company culture bleeds into treatment of employees.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BT (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I found the job posted on LinkedIn. Straight forward application process, they ask for your resume, a cover letter and what not and also ask you to answer some questions related to your experience and skills. You have a word limit for each one, I think there were 4 or 5 different questions, so you have to be concise and summarize your important points in a concise manner.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond to provide high quality customer service.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BT in June 2013.

Interview

very hard process and take long time after clear all round it may take more then 1 month and required fist Bg check before offer latter issue

Interview Questions

• tell about yours day to day activity   1 Answer

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Home, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BT (New Home, TX (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

first stage was application then situational strengh test then a video interview. the video interview consists of 5 questions. each lasting 2 mins. tip is to look into camera, be yourself, dont stutter and have some backround knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in the role   1 Answer
    • skills that will be applicable to this role   Answer Question
    • a challenge that you were faced with and how did you tackle this   Answer Question

Mid Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BT (Coppell, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and had 2 interviews. Was strung along for over 3 months and advised that I was still being considered.
    After 4 months and no word, I had to contact the recruiter to learn that the position was internally filled. Poor service and treatment by recruitment.

Interview Questions

• Will you take $x dollars salary for the position?   1 Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BT (New York, NY (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone and Face to face

Negotiation

they will come with an offer. You should negotiate the offer and see if they will come back with a better offer. Take it if you like it, because they will not go higher.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT (New York, NY (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a typical interview process where you have a phone screen, in person interview, and follow-up. They did have me also phone interview with their client. Everyone was professional and the questions were not that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on past projects and client relationships.   1 Answer

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT (Irving, IL (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Fairly quick interview process. First interview with HR, second interview with manager, third interview with peer. Moves along very quickly, pretty typical of what you'd expect from most companies today. In my case, because the role was a telecommute position, I did have to travel about 90 minutes for a fourth interview to ensure that I went through at least one face to face interview before hiring. It was pretty much a formality.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who is a performance problem but whose skills are hard to replace and are currently in high demand for open opportunities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable but vacation is not. Everyone gets two weeks no matter how much vacation you had with your previous employer or what level they bring you in at.

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BT in July 2011.

Interview

Very challenging interview process -- multiple rounds, including a tech vetting with 3 to 5 of your peers, and a sales presentation in front of at least 10 people from various parts of the company. Really rough, but satisfying--if you make it through, you KNOW you've earned it.

Interview Questions

• They'll give you a product to effectively invent and present   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.