BT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Mar 2019

2.6

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BT (Quincy, MA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

2 rounds - one with HR recruiter (phone screen). Then an offsite meeting with the Managing Consultant. The meeting was very short and occurred within a week of the phone screen. It involved a 40 minute drive, to meet at a hotel.

Interview Questions

• Can we put you on the phone with the client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ability to negotiate and align salary with PMI Salary survey guidelines

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BT (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process was good and the application processed quickly.

Interview Questions

• Give me the proof of resignation in your current company before we send the hard copy of the offer letter.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru) in March 2014.

Interview

It takes hell lots of time to schedule the interview and usually gets postponed many times. Onsite guys are good and ask all logical questions as per the opening. But the main issue is with offshore guys in blore who think they are owners of company and smart in world and takes interest in hiring only junk people who can take there orders. These blore interview panel does not even posses basic courtesy of asking quality questions and even they show their bad attitude in a such a manner like pointing their shoes to candidate, common guys its basic etiquettes which you learn form family before your enter any professional organization .
    The sick part which happens is they want to waste time of candidate by conducting all rounds even if they have decided not to proceed with candidate. One more ridiculous thing which I observed is, the panel went out with candidate profile and showing and making fun with unwanted existing employees.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions, its only sick bad attitude difficult people who ask irrelevant stupid questions just to make the candidate feel uncomfortable.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BT (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Assessment centre type with extempore round. Had the pleasure of meeting Sumit the MD. the man is a God. We watched his welcome video and then he popped in in person. Very well spoken. Very respectful and down to earth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

HR called and then followup call with PM from Gurgaon office. First round was telephonic and then have face to face round interview in Gurgaon office. it was followed by senior person and then HR round. Intreview was good and mostly as per daily routine.

Interview Questions

• what will you do when one of your key person get ill ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru) in October 2013.

Interview

Telephone, Face to face and then Management/HR round

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2017.

Interview

The manager was repectful and professional. The whole session was smooth. Expectations were set on the nature of the job. Second interview was with the account team and last interview was with HR. The order was abit odd.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BT (New Delhi) in April 2013.

Interview

the interview process was seamless and the hr and consultancy kept me updated at each stage until the offer was rolled out.it was a good experience as the interview rounds were pretty tough and it felt more like a discussion than qa round

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward, talk about your CV, the roles you have done, then 2 scenario based SOARA questions then finish with some bits about you. Very simple really. I am writing these last few words so I can break the 50 word minimum review limit.

Interview Questions

• SOARA questions are almost guaranteed (Situation, Objective, Action, Reflection, aftermath)   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Excellent, very nice people, very nice environment, excellent location, famous UK brand, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, I only wish all the other interviews to have been like this one. Huge company with a familiar feeling, what else could I say to feel these fifty words minimum count 50 words is quite a lot, isn't it fifty already, five tens would be just right by now

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.