BT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BT Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BT (Quincy, MA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

2 rounds - one with HR recruiter (phone screen). Then an offsite meeting with the Managing Consultant. The meeting was very short and occurred within a week of the phone screen. It involved a 40 minute drive, to meet at a hotel.

Interview Questions

• Can we put you on the phone with the client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ability to negotiate and align salary with PMI Salary survey guidelines

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT.

Interview

they have inhouse interviews in Gurgaon for first round for discussing the technology & the sector experience. followed by HR round another day. They did provide the provisional offer letter after that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BT (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

I was invited for the interview thrice in 2.5 years though BT HR. Every time they select and put the position on hold or start searching people through IJP, I do not understand why do they waste the time of the candidates,. The interview panel is always same and they have standard questions for project manager, you do not need to prepare or get nervous about the interview, Anyone who can answer those standard questions may clear the interview.

Interview Questions

• Types of baselines in Microsoft project plan   2 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT.

Interview

You are required to fill out your CV and complete online assessments (Numerical and Logical) before you are invited to a video interview. In the video interview you're asked up to 9 questions. Most are technical and competencies and some are just to get to know you.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2017.

Interview

The manager was repectful and professional. The whole session was smooth. Expectations were set on the nature of the job. Second interview was with the account team and last interview was with HR. The order was abit odd.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Excellent, very nice people, very nice environment, excellent location, famous UK brand, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, I only wish all the other interviews to have been like this one. Huge company with a familiar feeling, what else could I say to feel these fifty words minimum count 50 words is quite a lot, isn't it fifty already, five tens would be just right by now

Project-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BT (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

There are total 3 rounds. In first round they ask questions related to your experience and resume + Project management related questions. In second round they ask technical questions regarding Network services. and the last round is with HR.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Issue and Risk is a common question?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BT (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Assessment centre type with extempore round. Had the pleasure of meeting Sumit the MD. the man is a God. We watched his welcome video and then he popped in in person. Very well spoken. Very respectful and down to earth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

HR called and then followup call with PM from Gurgaon office. First round was telephonic and then have face to face round interview in Gurgaon office. it was followed by senior person and then HR round. Intreview was good and mostly as per daily routine.

Interview Questions

• what will you do when one of your key person get ill ?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is pretty straight forward, talk about your CV, the roles you have done, then 2 scenario based SOARA questions then finish with some bits about you. Very simple really. I am writing these last few words so I can break the 50 word minimum review limit.

Interview Questions

• SOARA questions are almost guaranteed (Situation, Objective, Action, Reflection, aftermath)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.