BYJU'S Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

BYJU'S Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at BYJU'S

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BYJU'S (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of face to face interview
Questions based on sales and marketing and logical thinking. In middle lot of tricky questions will be raised. And will block you at some point.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BYJU'S

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BYJU'S (Kolkata).

Interview

It was nice not much difficult. You need to go through the marketing terms and be confident .. personality matters a lot. They try to check your patience ..be cool

Interview Questions

• Gd round and interview..topic was whether national anthem be played inside theatre or not   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Viçosa do Ceará (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BYJU'S (Viçosa do Ceará (Brazil)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was direct PI where one person sits and interviews. They are not very interested in your resume. They immediately started asking to sell a watch, flower vase which was on his desk or any other stuff placed nearby.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to join sales, Sell me this pen, Sell me this watch, How many people in the room are wearing watch?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BYJU'S (Pune).

Interview

It was Easy
    It consisted of only GD and PI
    GD topic was very easy
    In PI they asked questions like why we should hire you.
    It was a pool campus.
    They offered a decent salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BYJU'S (Pune) in May 2017.

Interview

it has two round 1st is GD and then INTERVIEW those who have cleared the GD round are allowed for the INTERVIEW. GD is held group wise which is of a batch of 20.

Interview Questions

• the GD topics for this company is same for more then 1 time and the most common among them are 1.)INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT AT THE EXPENSE OF ENVIRONMENT 2.)BAN ON ALCOHOL 3.)IS BOLLYWOOD MOVIE INFLUENCING THE INDIAN CULTURE 4.)TIGER TOURISM   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BYJU'S in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through email and invited for the GD and Personal Interview.Timing and venue was great but the GD process was very poor.Each group consists of 10-20 candidates.The funny thing is they dont even care about the content you are saying ,they just took two candidates who made more noice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BYJU'S (Guwahati) in June 2017.

Interview

It was pool campus and more than 400 candidates were present. The first round was GD round and the topic of discussion was "Hockey vs Football in India". In just 3 minuntes it became a fish market as there were 20 candidates there and only 2 were selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BYJU'S (Koch) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a stress interview. Were they asked about the behaviour during the pre interview task, have lots of different scenarios to sale their product. Made me to sale it to a girl in 3rd grade. They are gonna test your patience level and stress management to the limit.

Interview Questions

• Would you sale the product to the parent or the child?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

a written exam , group discussion and a HR .
    the group discussion was conducted in a classroom .. and each gd panel was taken with 20 candidates and the time limit was 8 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

First round was the Group Discussion. We had to wait for a long time before the process begins and it was only for male candidates. But there was nothing mentioned that it is only for males because of which the female candidates did apply and they had an interview for name sake and none of them were selected. After that only a few male students were selected whereas I myself was eliminated. Further Process included Personal Interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Group Discussion on general day to day topics or recent incident topics   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.