Babylon Health Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 154 of over 154 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Babylon Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

I was informed about the role by a current employee who thought I would be a great fit. I submit my application shortly after. There were several changes made to the role, including one were it was changed to FTC and another one requiring several working locations.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to provide further details on my experience.
    1 Answer
  • At the end of the interview, I asked for the salary range as it was not included at the time of my application.

Babylon Health

Application

I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

When I spoke to the recruiter, she said the position is located in Austin, TX, although nowhere on the job posting and description did it say Texas. It actually had San Francisco listed. Additionally, she could not remember where all the companies offices were located.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Babylon Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

Recruiter call, followed by a call with the manager/director. The recruiters seemed nice and professional unfortunately cant say the same about the remaining interview process. they have their own way of testing protocol which doesn't seem some out of the world strategy but I guess they like to treat it like its from mars. Strong “Hard to deal” with environment vibes

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Babylon Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

Brief HR call - they missed the first call without letting me know. I had to email to reschedule. 30 minute interview with the Product Lead. They seemed very busy and turned up late to the call. The work actually sounded pretty interesting and would have been great to find out more but not much time was given for me to ask many questions. I still haven't heard back from that call (3 weeks ago) and I did chase once too. I can only assume I wasn't successful but would have been nice to have an email to confirm that. Pretty disappointed as it seemed like an exciting opportunity. I can only assume they don't currently have the staff or mature enough HR process at the moment. I will say the two people I spoke to did seem nice and friendly, just overly busy/distracted.

Interview Questions
  • The stages of the product lifecycle and where I have been involved How to explain, justify and measure the value in investing in technical backend work Examples of business vs system requirements Strangely, I wasn't asked why I wanted to to work for the company!

Babylon Health

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

Hard as you felt put on the spot but overall it was quite comprehensive. Everyone was super nice and welcoming. The interview wasn't that long but it felt super long.

Interview Questions
  • If you did not know how to proceed with a customer, what would you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Babylon Health (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

I just had a first stage telephone interview with the Test Manager there. At one point she said to me: "I have one concern about you and it is that you are a quitter, you quit when the going gets tough". This is not how you should speak to someone who has had 3 different jobs in 8 years. At this point I decided I would not want to work for someone who talks to people like this. The interview was mostly a chat about my experience how i see the role of an agile tester.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Babylon Health (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Straightforward interview, a total of 3 stages (recruiter screening, chat with Director of QA, 2hr interview split between technical test and further chats with an EM and another QA). Everyone I spoke to was very engaged and nothing seemed rushed. Tech test was a pairing stage for whatever language was applicable for the role (Python in my case). Had to walk through a set bit of code and explain what it does, then write some tests for it, and implement some fixes.

Interview Questions
  • How would you measure your impact as a QA on the team?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Babylon Health (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2021

Interview

I submitted my resume online and got an email back in a few days. The interview was an Online pre recorded using jobtar. asked a few basic questions, it also had four other typed out questions

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work for babylon health and what do you know about the company

Babylon Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Babylon Health in Mar 2021

Interview

The whole interview process was simple - a 4-question AI-operated screening interview, followed (if selected) by a 30-minute interview with HR rep + someone from Med Ops. Company seems to be moving very fast with recruitment.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working at Babylon ?
  • What do you think of the Babylon app ? What feedback would you give about it ?
  • What steps would you take to help a patient encountering Internet difficulties before an upcoming appointment ?
  • Give one example of a time when you went above and beyond a client's expectations.
  • If you heard that a colleague had breached confidentiality policies, what would you do ?
  • If a physician showed up late for a patient appointment, what steps would you take with regards to both the physician and the patient ?

Babylon Health

Application

I interviewed at Babylon Health

Interview

I underwent 4 back to back virtual zoom interviews, including the discussion of a case I completed beforehand. It was straightforward, generally positive. Clear to both me and the interviewers this role was not a fit, but enjoyed meeting the team and was impressed by the organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 154 Interviews