Bacancy Technology Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bacancy Technology

Bacancy Technology

Application

I interviewed at Bacancy Technology

Interview

the interview process is very good . i like it. and it will check your intrest and based on it thay approch you. very good method they have used. good experience to try it

Interview Questions
  • where you want to see your self after 5 years?
    Answer Question

Bacancy Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bacancy Technology

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 rounds. First-round is a discussion with the recruiter about the experience, skills you have. The next round is a Technical Interview. In this round details about the technology were asked as I have applied for the vue.js developer role, so all the questions were related to the vue.js and javascript. Final is HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bacancy Technology (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

There are consist of three round first is hr discussion for Jd second round is technical in that everything would be related with your Technology which you have applied final round is Hr round. As per my understanding interview process is not good company will negotiate up to 3lpa after clear all the round of interview even you applied with no negotiation. This happens with me and my friends. If you will not accept then they told you will come back with revise offer but they will not call you. Don't waste your time to give interview here. They are totally unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bacancy Technology

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bacancy Technology

Interview

A two phase round HR and Technical First the HR call and schedule the inteview on ur suitable time. The interview takes time approx 30 minutes where they ask all kind of testing related questions.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Manual testing uestiosns Selenium and Java concept questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Bacancy Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bacancy Technology in May 2021

Interview

First round is technical interview which is held by the technical person. Second is machine test round in which team will give the module for checking the technical skills. Third round is HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bacancy Technology

Application

I interviewed at Bacancy Technology

Interview

It was on campus placement process. First of all online aptitude test was taken After shortlisting from test technical round occured and after shortlisting HR round occured. It was easy smooth process.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gujrāt

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bacancy Technology (Gujrāt) in Apr 2021

Interview

Usually there are total three rounds: * 1st Technical Interview * 2nd Technical Interview * HR Interview As compared to first seconds round would be little tough. During second round they should give you a practical example to solve it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bacancy Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bacancy Technology

Interview

The interview was taken over call and it was a good experience for me. it will help me in the future as well. and the overall interview goes well and well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bacancy Technology (Mumbai) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process is very easy and HR is very much supportive throughout the process. Get your basics right and you will be good to clear it. 2 technical and 1 HR round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bacancy Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bacancy Technology

Interview

The hiring process is easy. I applied directly. There are three rounds of Interviews. First, they took the HR round, and in Second and Third rounds, they took the technical inteview.

Interview Questions
  • What is method reference in java8? Why java8 interface support static and default methods?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews