Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bathinda

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Bathinda) in June 2011.

Interview

there is one exam . this exam is related to insurance terms,etc .

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Ghaziabad) in August 2013.

Interview

Easy Process, two steps

Got better offer

Insurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malda

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Malda) in July 2016.

Interview

The Recruitment Manager Was So Frank And Was Asking Me Easy Questions Related To My Education Qualification, Then, How Can I Benefit The Company, And Will I Be Able To Work In Field Or Not.These Are The Main Questions Were Asked During Interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance?   1 Answer

Insurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Chennai) in September 2009.

Interview

Interview
    References
    Training Exam
    Deadlines

Interview Questions

• What were you doing earlier?   1 Answer

Negotiation

% age of commissions

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bokaro

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Bokaro) in March 2010.

Interview

satisfactory

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co in December 2009.

Interview

it was a trasnfer interview actually, from branch to Head office, they hired me to Head office due to good performance in branch operations

Negotiation

it depend on the organisation, they will decide and justify on the basis of my existing salary and experience.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Kolkata) in November 2015.

Interview

GD , PI followed by HR round in which you will be asked to describe yourself and your achievements till now. Also they will test your marketing knowledge as well as your selling abilities

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Pune).

Interview

Interview was simple, not much of technical questions-informed about the " no time restriction attitude", two persons reporting and next level were present in the session,negotiate on the designation they offer.

Negotiation

Please check the designation they provide as in my exp they tend to overlook the previous experience

Legal Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Chandigarh) in November 2017.

Interview

A test followed by Interview where they asked every law I have read during my course. A good Interview Standard . The written test was amalgamation of both law and general knowledge. overall must say a good experience.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co (Pune) in May 2016.

Interview

the interview process for intern in very easy ,they go through with you resume .so be prepared with whatever you have written in your resume. try to convince them as how your internship project can help the company

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.