Bajaj Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Bajaj Capital

2.6

Client Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (New Delhi) in August 2014.

Interview

3 hr round 1 interview with vp and final with team leader..long hours waiting..the entire process took one day..hr made me comfortable and told me the nature of the interview which was going to take place

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview had three rounds 1)Aptitude test 2) Basic Hr round 3) Final round ( With the Area Head ) They judge the basic aptitude and willingness to work,convincing skills,confidence ( Personality traits). Also needed is the basic knowledge of insurance,mutual funds, current fd rates,corporate fd and knowing well about the company is also required.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital.

Interview

There is pre-placement talk.There was no gd,direct interview only.Only one round of interview.The role is about marketing mutual funds to clients.They give you rigorous training on their financial products for one month.

Interview Questions

• Basic hr questions like: Tell me about yourself,your place etc.Some finance questions like what are mutual funds,stock,bonds.About the company.What value will you add to the company.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2019.

Interview

First round was held at the internship fair organised by the college. Vey basic questions were asked to check communication skills and interests.
    Second round was held at Bajaj Capital office in Gurgaon. A brief was given about the company and internship profile and next level of interview took place. Again, very basic questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me some thing about yourself.
      Why are you interested in finance?
      What does your dad do?
      what makes you a good fit for it?
      why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (New Delhi) in September 2014.

Interview

Was detailed and warm. The HR head is lovely lady and takes good care of candidates. Overall it was nice. The questions were well researched. The email was sent with detailed breakup.

Interview Questions

• Right from the background to family and education, lot of questions were asked. The HR was warm and nice. The HR head lady is really warm and nice and takes good care of the candidates.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (Chennai).

Interview

It was campus interview the interview was a easy one. The interview process went for one day. The first round was a GD. The topic was general. The second round is a one to one interview which consist of general questions like tell me about yourself and marketing questions.

Interview Questions

• what do you knew about sales?
      Are you intrested in sales?
      Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (New Delhi) in October 2012.

Interview

Content Writing Round which was followed by assessing my communication skills and over all knowledge about Personal Finance and mutual funds, Insurance and Fixed Income Products & HR Round, VP Round and Chairman Round

Interview Questions

• Related to past experience and skill sets   1 Answer

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital (Chennai) in February 2018.

Interview

Venue is at Chennai Regional office. Basic HR round followed by apptitude test i.e. AMCAT. Then followed by Zonal and regional head rounds. Questions were basic and they check on confidence and long time commitment with the company.

Interview Questions

• Basic introduction. Reason for leaving previous job. Product knowledge and working culture of sales.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment. The process took 1 days. I interviewed at Bajaj capital (Chennai) in May 2015.The interview session was average where they will analyse your interest towards joining in their company.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bajaj Capital.

Interview

Requirements are not clearly mentioned on the JD
    Employees have no sense of professionalism
    HR has no sense of responsibility
    Waited 3 hours before giving the interview no HR came to acknowledge

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.