Bajaj Finserv Lending Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bajaj Finserv Lending Interview Questions

Interviews at Bajaj Finserv Lending

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune) in January 2017.

Interview

process is of three rounds. Interview was at viman nagar, pune. First round was technical test on sql & pl/sql. Next round is introduction round after that final round technical and hr. test level is average neither too easy nor too difficult.
    rounds
    1)test sql+pl/sql
    2)introduction
    3)Technical+HR

Interview Questions

• SQL functions, Leap year program in pl/sql, find odd number program in pl/sql   2 Answers

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune).

Interview

First they scheduled telephonic round. I waited for 30 min. After that they cancelled my telephonic round. Wasted 30 min.. Then they scheduled f2f interview. Waited for 30 min at reception then HR come to escort me. Then inside again after 30 min they took only 10 mins technical round.
    If you have free time than only go for the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of Group description as well as the Interview. The interview went on for half a day at the college campus. I was selected as an intern in Product team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune) in April 2015.

Interview

First there was screening round. After screening i got interview invitation. But before interview there was Gd round. After GD there was first technical round then second technical interview.

Interview Questions

• About myself and question on testing   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune) in January 2017.

Interview

it was brief and abrupbt - it was conducted in a haphazrad manner with no specification on time or respect for an individual - it was a very sad experience and the way it was overall handled was quite dperessing - no feedback was given and of course jokes were made on the CV as well - so overll a very negetive experince

Interview Questions

• was asked about the profile and basically was given a feedback on the company and was told what to expect in the role   1 Answer

ASM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending in July 2016.

Interview

F2F , MAT test, long waiting, no professionalism, will make you wait for 2 hours without even regret, 4rounds of interview with 4 rsm, dont what they want to find in candidate

Interview Questions

No professionalism, rsm was in hangover while taking interview, no staff was in formal, treats candidates with disrespect

Assistant Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Mumbai).

Interview

The hiring process is Concise and very crisp. There were no unecessary delays or waiting. People are polite. Managers are very coperative. The HR is not too professional. Sometimes might not attend calls or reply.

Interview Questions

• Technical.questions around financial analysis of a company   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending.

Interview

Gd followed by PI
    Well organised n keen on what they r looking for. Also humble in terms of people handling
    Little laid back in terms of time management
    Overall a good exp.

Interview Questions

• Can u greet everyone on a busy Indian street? What will you do to tackle a rude response   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Chennai) in June 2013.

Interview

Round 1 : Personal Interview with Area Manager regarding Communication Skills and Relationship handling

Round 2 : Personal Interview with Regional Manager with Multiple Job Handling and Team handling Skills

Round 3 : Last round with HR for Salary Negotiation.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (New Delhi) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was in three rounds. I was Being reffered there. First round was telephonic followed by face to face interview by regional sales manager and then a video conference round with the business head.

Interview Questions

• What your approack will be to the client who is aggressive and arrogant.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.