Bajaj Finserv Lending Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bajaj Finserv Lending Interview Questions

Interviews at Bajaj Finserv Lending

Cyber Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune) in February 2021.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview and after that management decided that I am not fit for competency. In second round they decided not take further. In first round I got selected and second round was normal discussion

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

They short listed all the people who applied but the 1st round itself was so though related to APIs and stuff which is never taught in college. So only 50 people got through to the next round. And they hired only one.

UI Developer Interview

Interview

The interviewer asked questions on reactjs, JavaScript and css. The interviewer seemed to be incompetent and not an expert in the field. Questions were copied from google and seemed to expect the exact same answer

Interview Questions

• How many parameters do you pass in react setstate function   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending in February 2020.

Interview

First round of process was basic frontend coding. In second round we again had a online coding test of frontend language MCQs and coding questions. Next round was interview round which was a combination of technical and personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain tree data structure and their traversing methods.   Answer Question

Support Function Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune) in November 2019.

Interview

WORST INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE.
    Rcruiters don't have the basic sense of sharing a proper job description.
    Once I reached the office, I kept calling the recruiters on their contact numbers to which they did not respond and kept me waiting for an hour clueless about what's going on.
    The security never informs the recruiters that they have a candidate waiting. He/she has to keep chasing/calling them like a fool.
    * Salary offered was lower than mkt standard and recruiter was very rigid in negotiation.
    * Designation bands are all crazy- no. of years of experience has hardly got anything to do with the designation of hire.
    * Employees need to buy a new laptop for official work with their own expenses (the 'company policy'). It was a beggary act for a 'big' company like Bajaj, who can't even buy their own laptop for the employees.
    * They asked me to join within a day or two without any notice/ time to sort out the other work. Any sane employer would at least give week’s time for the joiner.
    * The recruitment team consists of complete rowdies, unethical, arrogant folks.

The recruiter fought with me to make me join asap. He was a HIGHLY arrogant, talking in a pathetic and infuriating tone that too with new joiner. He disconnected my phone call right on my face in the middle of a discussion when I was being very humble on the call.
    * The company does not provide any transport since ages. It hardly takes a few lakhs to hire a cab vendor which the management never bothered to invest into.
    What is a person supposed to do if he/she has an emergency/ medical issue and has to go back home without a transport.
    * There is no work life balance, saw many employees working for 11 hours.
    *No wfh at all.
    This company seems to be exploiting its employees by all ways and means and employers like such should be boycotted. They are surviving only because of their fake brand name and because of the needy people in our country who are dying to get a job under any circumstances.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kompalle

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Kompalle) in November 2019.

Interview

There held two interviees personals...one is taken by two people and another is taken by only one hr ..and my interview proces has gone for half an hour for 1st personal inyerview and 2nd personal interview was held ín 5mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself???and tell me about your family background?tell me about your internship details??tell me duties of your internshipmmtell me what value addition you have got from the internship???what is your greatest achievement in your life???can you handle the 5members of your team ???   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Meerut) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process is too hectic according to the ctc provided. There is disguised employment all over the market as the recruiter is hiding 2 people in salary of a single person.. Be the ctc provided be at higher side everyone would have worked with the zeal... Kindly raise the issue as it's not ok to hire someone at a too low ctc than the last ctc in their resume... For interview process I can only say is that its process is too tiring and time taking.. You have to clear online test modules for getting this job and still you will be provided the least ctc which is provided for the same job in the market... There are a lot of trainings and learnings before final hiring by the company..

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune) in July 2019.

Interview

Having a technical interview which is a project-specific and asks a question like How to integrate payment gateway service in web application and MVC routing and SQL link server and another project-specific question and challenge faced in the carrier.

Interview Questions

• How to integrate payment gateway service in web application   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Pune).

Interview

First they scheduled telephonic round. I waited for 30 min. After that they cancelled my telephonic round. Wasted 30 min.. Then they scheduled f2f interview. Waited for 30 min at reception then HR come to escort me. Then inside again after 30 min they took only 10 mins technical round.
    If you have free time than only go for the interview.

Direct Collection Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bajaj Finserv Lending (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

IThe interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.