Baker Hughes, a GE company Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Baker Hughes, a GE company Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2019

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes, a GE company in March 2018.

Interview

There were a lot of tests before the stage "Assesment". Assesment was quite difficult because we slept about 1.5 hours before it. The assessment included debates, business case in small teams, 4 interviews with managers, individual case.
Assessment was in English.
There were about 20 people and only 4 got the invitation to final stage.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baker Hughes, a GE company

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes, a GE company (Milan (Italy)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied for the leadership program. The entire process is(a bit too much) automatized but slow in sending feedback. After 2 months from the recording they sent the feedback almost on Christmas Day like a gift! After sending your CV, you will get an invitation for recording 5 questions of 2 min. I believe that this method is quite superficial and you can't show your pesonality and skills with an interview of less than 10 minutes...especially with questions totally uncorrelated with your CV. You don't know who watch these videos and it is very creepy and impersonal. Anyway given the huge financial crisis of the company it is problably a way to cut HR' costs.

Interview Questions

• too many standard questions, copied from a book and not correlated with your CV.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes, a GE company (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

I got a mail a month after applying for the post online regarding a Digital Hire Vue interview. I had to complete it within 5 days. They ask pr recorded 9-10 questions and give you 3 minutes to answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baker Hughes, a GE company (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was not bad time pressure.
    It's a digital interview consist of 7 questions and you got only 30 second to prepare you answer. It's all about leadership skills and team work and work prioritize.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Baker Hughes, a GE company (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was 7 question mostly about the experience handling team work and what do i know about baker Hughes. It took the about 4 months to process the digital interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.