Bally Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 31 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 113 of over 113 interviews

Applied online19%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Bally Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Bally Technologies

Interview

It was good. first there was a written round, then an interview round, after that you had to meet with the team. Be prepared to answer questions related to technical writing.

Interview Questions
  • Grammar, instructions, technical writing tools
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

There 4 rounds in total: Written (focused on SQL and STLC) First Technical Second Technical HR The questions were mainly based on real time QA scenarios and Defect Life Cycle. Interviewer also asked a few puzzles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indi, Karnataka, Karnataka

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Indi, Karnataka, Karnataka) in Dec 2017

Interview

First round was objective type based on programming . Second round was 1:1 based on testing scenarios, college projects. Third round was with the company senior manager n then hr round

Interview Questions
  • Scenario based question on testing like what is water fall model, if I give u pen how do u test it, different types of testing

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

Initially one written test with all basic questions. Followed by a technical round. After that one senior director interview , he just explains about the company. Finally the HR round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bally Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bally Technologies in May 2017

Interview

Interview process was 1-written 2-Technical 1 3-Technical 2 4-Director 5-HR Written ( Sql, Testing, QA) was not very critical if u have a basic knowledge also you can clear. Technical round was good they asked very good questions you need to think before answering, And then Director and HR rounds were very cool, Friendly atmosphere. With in a week got a call letter. They gave 65% hike to current CTC which was good amount.

Interview Questions
  • Logical questions like you have 2 candles each burns 60min and you need to measure 90min. (you don't have watch and scale)
  • You have 2 bottles measure 5ltr and 4ltr. You need to measure 7ltr water.

Bally Technologies

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies in Apr 2017

Interview

The company held 4 round process. First round was programming (code in whichever language you comfortable in ) , offline. The paper was divided into two sections each containing four coding questions , select one from each to attempt , and think of all scenarios possible. next was GD round: my topic was , how IT has/ can help in increasing the tourism of a city. The next round (only till where i succeeded) was technical interview round . It started off after a small break , which gave me some time to lose my some confidence as we stared talking on what possible questions could be asked. Now as enter the interview room ,1:1 interview, and went on for 40 minutes .Bad experience , interviewer was not attentive at all or kinda sleepy during process . Kept surfing the net and searching for something the whole time which was so disturbing . I think , by now, they had already made up their minds to hire only Mtech students from our college, none of btech students ended up getting hired(including me ).

Interview Questions
  • how to insert a node at any point in linked list ? talk about the resume projects ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai)

Interview

I have attend 2 interview rounds in Bally tech.First round is written test round and second round technical round. I was selected in first round and went to the second round , interviewer asking few critical questions , mostly answer that question but they are confusing with other testing techniques. And also Interviewer asking like high level position questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you delivered the product to client in short time?
1 person found this interview helpful

Bally Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Bally Technologies

Interview

there was 3 round. 1 st was a writeen test, it was told that test will be of 1 hour but they collected the answer sheetafter 2 hours. i reached the venue at 9:30 but the second round happened around 3 o clock. They didint give the lunch break also.

Interview Questions
  • 1st is a written test comprising of sql and software basics and Aptitude

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Nov 2016

Interview

I applied through online First round will be MCQ contains 25 question(c# basic questions ,MVC,Sql questions) . if you get selected the you have f2f interview it was easy Interviewer told me to write reversing string without using any inbuilt function and on simple sql Query on selecting max salary of employee

Interview Questions
  • Diff between finally and finalize,copy and clone,sealed class and abstract class,
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2016

Interview

First a system test when I was presented with excel sheet containing HR - Admin data regarding travel refunds, employee IDs, date and data like that. Was asked to derive insights from the same using pivot charts/tables etc. Lasted one hour. This was followed by a meet & greet with India HR practice head the same day, who asked generic HR questions about current role, why change, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • Why looking for change? Tell me about current role.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 113 Interviews