Bally Technologies Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bally Technologies Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bally Technologies

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai).

Interview

Applied through an employee referal

Written Aptitude
Technical
HR

The questions were standard & fairly easy. Shock was at the end of final round where the team members themselves admitted a lot of demerits about the job role. Some strange questions like "Are you willing to join this role despite your religion?" They themselves were not passioned towards the domain they were working for. They admitted everything happening behind the casino world & what they were working for. I had to thank them for letting me know a lot of facts abt bally in advance.

Please join this company only for money. They will offer you with good hikes but there are a lot to think beyond money. Layoffs have become so usual here so no job security at all.

Interview Questions

I was not convinced with their domain & their policies

Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Chennai) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process took almost a day. Initial round was written test with core java, db and puzzles. Second round took close to 1:45 min, inbetween I was asked to wait in pantry. Second round was technical and the person had indepth knowledge in java. He covered almost all the topic in core java. Also asked few questions from hibernate, spring ejb and db. Third round was a discussion with one of the director. He said about the company and work, also gave puzzle to solve after that hr call me and ask me about package and all. They gave me one form to fill, ask for the pay slips and government I'd proof. The process completed at 4 pm. They said I will get the offer letter in next week. It has been a month till I didn't get any!!!

I try to contact hr who sent the call letter, he is in bangalore and I attended interview in chennai. Every time he said he will get back checking with his manager in chennai but he is not. Today I call him and ask for an update also ask is there any point to wait. The answer was so unprofessional " if you have any other offer you can go for it".

I said no for other two companies and attend the interview and finally endup in nothing. Fortunately I have couple of other offers so I'm going to accept one.

Interview Questions

• 1. Jdk and jre difference indepth.
      2. Array list best practices
      8. Can we use state full bean in state less
      9. Spring ioc
      10. Db join and nvl   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Total 3 rounds
    1. Technical test
    2. Technical interview
    3. Managerial interview

I cleared first round when it came to second round, they lost my paper asked me to take again since it was multiple choice i took again. Second round interview panel doesn't know how to talk to person who get interviewed.

As soon as he saw my resume he asked me why your resume is in 2 papers, ppl with 6 yrs should have atleast 4 pages.

Then he asked me 2 questions and winded up the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.