Bally Technologies Manual Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Bally Technologies

2.5

Manual Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

I gave interview on June 2015 through a referral. They were having 3 rounds.1. written. 2.F2F 3. with Recruiting Manager.
In second round they asked me if I know automation then why i want to go for manual testing while they only selected my profile after screening my resume.
In third round it was asked to me what were the subjects that i studied in my graduation and all question were asked from those subjects only.
I think recruiter was confused whether he was hiring for experienced tester or a fresher.

Interview Questions

• First Round--> written comprising SQL, Testing Concepts, Puzzels, UNIX.
    second F2F round--> testing concepts, puzzle, SQL.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies

Manual Tester Interview

Interview

First Telephonic interview;next Written which includes manual,automation,SQL,unix,Logical;next Director round which includes technical questions about Manual testing.In that i have asked by the below posted question.Kindly provide your valuable views to that question.

Interview Questions

• You are New to the city,You don't have any Gadgets,you have only address on paper piece.You are almost nearer to your destination, You have asked one man and he replied saying "Go straight and take Right(Dead End)".After moving some distance you have asked another person and he replied saying "Go straight and take Left (Dead End).And finally question here is As a tester which path you can choose and why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.