Bally Technologies Senior Software Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 15 Aug 2015

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bally Technologies

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Aug 2015

Interview

Written round followed by technical interview. Then round of discussion with the project director and a final round of discussion with HR. On the hiring day i was said, i am selected for the role and they agreed for the salary which i demanded, and said will roll the offer in a week. Two days later, i got a call from HR, saying we wont be able to give you that amount and offered a 10% hike on my current pay. No one is going to switch for such a hike. simply wasted a day for me :(

Interview Questions
  • C++ Concepts Easy.
    2 Answers
Bally Technologies
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies

Interview

1st round written , 2nd round technical, 3rd round managerial technical, 4th HR round , 5th Director round. Written includes - .NET Basics , ASP.NET Basics , WCF Basics , Threading , SQL queries Technical rounds are based on the same concepts asked in written. Manager , HR and Director and just for name sake.

Interview Questions
  • No difficulties in clearing interview. Threading , Database and WCF concepts is sufficient. Examples Questions : Write a program to create deadlock, Synchronization mechanisms, Binding and end point,SQL Joins
  • Technical Managerial round. I was asked write UML diagram for a banking system. Manager was only interested prove me wrong and he is a master, he kept on arguing class diagrams and relations i had drawn was wrong. I Knew where it would go if i debate. I just said manager he was right and i was wrong. Idiot was pleased after i told him he was right and he hired me :)
Bally Technologies
Application

I interviewed at Bally Technologies

Interview

First level was technical test, 2 technical interviews and one HR interview. Certain questions was little difficult. There where some puzzels to be solved and overall it was very good experience.

Interview Questions
  • First level was technical test, 2 technical interviews and one HR interview. Certain questions was easy but overall the experience was good.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Jul 2013

Interview

The technical manager round will include each and every technology you've worked on. If you have good basic knowledge then it'll be cake walk.

Interview Questions
  • The first written round is very confusing. Make sure to read the question twice before ticking any option. The questions only stress on basics but still will need a lot of scratching ur head
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bangalore) in Sep 2011

Interview

The interview was good. It was for C/C++/Linux. I was called for written exam followed by a Face2Face interview. Questions were asked on Multithreading & STL. in multithreading like, synchronizing concurrent process.

Interview Questions
  • struct A { char m; int n;} struct Base { char m; int n; virtual void example() {} ~Base(){} }; Sizeof(A), Sizeof(Base)
  • Whats wrong with the below syntax? int *ptr1 = new int(); int *ptr2 = new int(10); int * ptr3 = new (gPtr1) int(); int * ptr4 = new (gPtr1) int(10); gPtr1 is a globally memory allocation pointer.
  • i = 12; &r =i; r+ = r/4; int *p = &r; *p += r; return *p;

Popular Careers with Bally Technologies Job Seekers