Bally Technologies Senior Software Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bally Technologies Senior Software Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Bally Technologies

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Written round followed by technical interview.
Then round of discussion with the project director and a final round of discussion with HR.

On the hiring day i was said, i am selected for the role and they agreed for the salary which i demanded, and said will roll the offer in a week.

Two days later, i got a call from HR, saying we wont be able to give you that amount and offered a 10% hike on my current pay.

No one is going to switch for such a hike.
simply wasted a day for me :(

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bally Technologies

Senior Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bally Technologies.

Interview

1st round written , 2nd round technical, 3rd round managerial technical, 4th HR round , 5th Director round.

Written includes - .NET Basics , ASP.NET Basics , WCF Basics , Threading , SQL queries
    Technical rounds are based on the same concepts asked in written.
    Manager , HR and Director and just for name sake.

Interview Questions

• No difficulties in clearing interview.
      Threading , Database and WCF concepts is sufficient.

Examples Questions : Write a program to create deadlock, Synchronization mechanisms, Binding and end point,SQL Joins   Answer Question
    • Technical Managerial round.
      I was asked write UML diagram for a banking system.
      Manager was only interested prove me wrong and he is a master, he kept on arguing class diagrams and relations i had drawn was wrong. I Knew where it would go if i debate. I just said manager he was right and i was wrong.
      Idiot was pleased after i told him he was right and he hired me :)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Can Negotiate, i asked for revising offer which they did after a round of discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was good. It was for C/C++/Linux. I was called for written exam followed by a Face2Face interview. Questions were asked on Multithreading & STL.

in multithreading like, synchronizing concurrent process.

Interview Questions

• struct A
      { char m; int n;}
      struct Base
      {
      char m; int n; virtual void example() {}
      ~Base(){}
      };

Sizeof(A), Sizeof(Base)   Answer Question
    • Whats wrong with the below syntax?
      int *ptr1 = new int();

int *p = &r;
      *p += r;
      return *p;   Answer Question

Senior Software Analyst Interview

Interview

First level was technical test, 2 technical interviews and one HR interview. Certain questions was little difficult. There where some puzzels to be solved and overall it was very good experience.

Interview Questions

• First level was technical test, 2 technical interviews and one HR interview. Certain questions was easy but overall the experience was good.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bally Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2013.

Interview

The technical manager round will include each and every technology you've worked on.
    If you have good basic knowledge then it'll be cake walk.

Interview Questions

• The first written round is very confusing. Make sure to read the question twice before ticking any option. The questions only stress on basics but still will need a lot of scratching ur head   Answer Question

Got a better role in another company

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.