Bandwidth Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bandwidth Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Bandwidth

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled a first interview about a week after applying. Multiple phone interviews: with initial recruiter, then with next level recruiter from People Services, 2 with hiring manager, met in person another sales partner, then traveled onsite for a full day of interviews (8 people total), all of this over a span of almost a month. Offer came within a few days after onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that stood out, except the on site interviews did want to get to know you personally, as well as wanting to know how you would work in a specific scenario, they wanted to know wins that you had and in detail how you won that sale. They wanted to know your thought process and how you handled difficult client situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bandwidth

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bandwidth (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, HR call, recruiter was nice and informative regarding the role. I was moved on to the 3-4 hour interview on site. I met with 4-6 people. Many of them were nice but a few seemed to be self absorbed and arrogant. It’s clear Bandwidth keeps its culture to a high regard but in return I believe they’re not open to unique and positively different candidates.

I was also taken back by the lack of diversity at Bandwidth. After the interview on site I knew I didn’t have a shot, I am not implying anything illegal because I simply do not have proof but looking around the office said it all for me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.