Bank of America Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6,589 of over 6.6K interviews

Recruiter11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

The interview was an online interview through hirevue. They asked 5 fairly simple behavioral questions and you were given 1 minute to prepare. You only had 1 chance to record each question.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work with a team
    2 Answers
88 people found this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Got a hirevue interview invitation. It was mostly behavioral questions. They did ask about market knowledge. After the hirevue, got a phone call with the regional office of first choice. Again mostly behavioral, some technical.

Interview Questions
  • Why BAML and tell me about yourself? Tell me about a time you had to explain a difficult concept to others

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Simple enough to get through, basic sales questions and a lot of problem solving and client interaction stuff. Little bit of cash handling skill required but mostly personality based. Process is different since I was promoted internally.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of questions based on what I remembered from an Interaction

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

The very first interview was over the phone. The second interview was a group interview. Third interview was with branch manager and the district manager. They offered the job on the spot afterward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Consistio en 4 rondas de entrevistas. Vas subiendo en los rangos, empiezas por analistas y sigues por asociados. En general, bastante parecido a lo que habia escuchado. Las entrevistas fueron enfocadas en el aspecto tecnico de Investment Banking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

1st round- online application, 2nd round- video interview that had 6 written and 6 video questions. Most of them were behavioral questions. Be sure to prepare well before attending the interview. YouTube videos are a good resource for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Had an electronic interview. Then had a super day. The super day consisted of 3 back-to-back interviews with different members of the bank. Each interview lasted about 15 minutes and flew by.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me something about yourself, that is not on your resume?

Bank of America

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

I was contacted by one of the third party recruiters and they scheduled a telephonic round with me. That didn't happen and again the same person called me and scheduled for other day.. and i didn't got the call again. If you don't have vacancy/ don't have time to interview people please don't schedule interviews.

Interview Questions
  • They scheduled telephonic round, and they gave 8 hours time window told like they will call anytime in between
3 people found this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Hireview Problems with 2 coding problems. One of the coding problem is challenging and after finishing the the problem, you also have to explain your process by speaking to the machine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bank of America

Application

I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

The interview process was a phone interview and then a panel interview with the audit manager and audit team leads. The panel interview was very challenging and the interview was well over an hour and a half long.

Interview Questions
  • What is your knowledge of GAAP?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 6,589 Interviews