Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Bank of America

6,431 Interview Reviews

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview was an online interview through hirevue. They asked 5 fairly simple behavioral questions and you were given 1 minute to prepare. You only had 1 chance to record each question.

Engineer Interview

Interview

This is for the job posting and not a job interview. They ask for your social security number just after you successfully submitted a job application. The email says that they require SSN or some diversity related information, even after I filled my diversity related info.

Why do you need my SSN at this stage? Why don't you mention the SSN requirement upfront in the job posting? I passed the job because of these unanswered questions. As an aside, your job application makes me repeat too much stuff from my resume.

If you don't care about the quality of the job application process, then I wonder how much you'll care if I become an employee.

Interview Questions

• On the job application, what is your social security number?   1 Answer

Interview

quick and easy, got the offer after two interviews. first with the recruiter and second with the branch manager. recruiter even negotiated the salary for me and much higher than I expected.

Interview Questions

• mostly are scenario questions like what would you do if a customer walks in and want to open a savings account.   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Interview

5 discussions over a period of 2 months, including both video as well as in person. HR discussion was pretty straightforward, but domain were pretty tricky. Unfortunately there was no clarity on the process

Interview Questions

• How can I bring more business in equities   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

THE HIRING PROCESS OFTEN CONSISTS OF MULTIPLE INTERVIEWSThe number of interviews will vary from employer to employer, but you should be prepared for phone, video, and in-person meetings. IT MAY TAKE SEVERAL WEEKS TO GET AN OFFER

Analyst Interview

Interview

Overall great experience- it consisted mostly behavioral/ fit questions to get to know you. First round was Hire Vue, second round met with manager in the office I was applying to.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

All the directors were really chill and nice, simply asked walk-through resume, time-management, and client questions, and told me about their experiences at Bank of America. They also asked some behavioral questions.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

I was attracted to the job however, the interview process was extremely boring and I lost interest with the team I would have been working for. I am glad I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself working here?   1 Answer

Interview

Straight forward interview process with a preliminary interview, then a Superday in NC (spans 2 days) with 3 interviews per day with different managers.

Majority of the questions are behavioral - every interviewer was extremely friendly and it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the biggest challenges you faced in your previous role and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was simple and seamless. It did take a long time for them to get back to me after the interview and I had to follow up on my own multiple times. In the actual interview they were friendly though they didn't answer the company culture question I had in a concise way which was confusing as an interviewee.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you displayed unexpected leadership?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.