Bank of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Bank of America

5,957 Interview Reviews

2.7

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

the process was pretty straight forward, online application, then online assessment, then online Hire Vue interview. After that, you will be assigned a recruiter who will contact with you by phone to explain the job to you and arrange an interview with the branch manager.

Consumer Behavior Modeling Interview

Interview

Contacted by a third party company to get me an interview for this role. After 1 round of interview with them, I had a phone interview with a hiring manager in the team. They asked about machine learning techniques, statistical concepts.

Interview Questions

• What is a boosting/bagging method and how different are they?   Answer Question

VP-Technology Interview

Interview

It took 4 week to complete the process. Standard - call from recruiter. Moved to technical screening over phone. This was followed by onsite technical and then managerial

Corporate Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Video Interview --> Phone interview with two directors --> Interview with MD
    The video one focuses more on the behavioral questions. The other two rounds are the combination of skills and behavior questions.

VP Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

it was smooth and good, quick, for me first hr spoke, then a tech lead then a manager spoke with me. questions were simple. I answered all, I knew everything they needed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Not organized, relatively informal and ad-hoc. Interviewed by multiple developers. HR person slashed a higher salary offer. In general, BofA is a poor paymaster; however the work hours are relaxed.

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

it was hectic and stressful due to many interviewing process. This made a little overwhelm but that comes with the territory. It was a group interview, then if they call you back you get an one on one interview

Interview Questions

• How long have been in the banking and mortgage industry?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interview

HR called me the same day I applied the position online.Telephone interview for a few questions and to set up a in person interview. Didn’t get any update after the phone call

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

They sent me an Hirevue recorded behavioral interview followed by 2 easy coding questions. Solved only one but still got called to the final round to Charlotte, NC. Attended 2, 30 mins back-to-back interview there. One behavioral and one technical. Waitlisted for like 3 months and then received a rejection email.

Consumer Behavior Modeler Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter and talking about whole process and the team, skills, and two behavior questions. Then after two and half weeks, scheduled an interview with a SVP. The interview went smooth, a case problem about email marketing, and some modeling follow up questions based on my current role. Still waiting for the feedback and follow up, and will update later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.