Bank of America Senior Tech Associate Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 6.6K interviews

Applied online5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chennai) in May 2021

Interview

First round is assessment where it asked about the two coding questions and some video based questions.then got call for next telephonic round.in which asked about the projects,java , DBMS related questions and also asked about data structures questions

Interview Questions
  • What is stack and linked listexplain?
    Answer Question
  • what are Joins in SQL and explain about it?

Interview

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer was interested in telling his story only, He neither wanted to ask relevant questions nor wanted to know about the interviewee's perception. The interviewer was very moody. Worst company interview you will ever face.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (New Delhi) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and chill overall . All of the interviewers were very knowledgable and calm and asked questions like there was a discussion going on .

Interview Questions
  • They asked me questions related to DS (specifically stacks and queues) in the first round.
  • They asked about various SQL queries (merges/joins/concatenation) .

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chennai) in Sep 2018

Interview

first round conducted in amcat site.. consist of 4 sections.. aptitude logical verbal... easy to clear.. second round technical... Questions around DBMS, Java, Oops... easy to clear... 2nd technical round.. all the basics of computer science... big data... cloud... security.. java... about my project... and finally HR... strength weakness.. why bank of America?.. finally i got selected...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Surathakal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Surathakal)

Interview

First round is an online test based on quantitative ability and verbal ability .Second round is a technical interview and the third round is Hr.The above whole process took two days .The interview was not that difficult .If you are strong in your basics you will obviously crack it .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America (Vellore) in Nov 2017

Interview

It was friendly and very interactive. Many technical and coding questions were asked. General questions were also asked. Questions were from our resume was inquired more. They wanted a perfect resume!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bank of America (Hyderābād) in Nov 2017

Interview

1st round online test vendor is amcat . quant, logical , verbal and technical questions for these refer amcat papers. 2nd round : mostly based on resume they asked more about my projects. 3rd round: hr and technical self introduction , projects ,sql, java, jdbc programs, procedure program and all oops concepts.

Interview Questions
  • jdbc connectivity program and procedure pgrm for speed. java real world examples.sql commands.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of America (Chennai) in Jun 2017

Interview

The first round was a basic amcat test. 25 technical questions, 15 aptitude , 25 English and 25 Logical questions.(60 students attended) The second and third rounds were technical interviews. Questions asked were mostly SQL and data structures. A few OOPS concepts were also asked.(around 30 students attended the second round. There was no rejection thereafter until the final round). The fourth round was HR . Basic HR questions were asked. HR round was the deciding factor. (Finally 4 students were selected) The overall experience was smooth with all the interviewers being very friendly towards the students.

Interview Questions
  • Write an SQL command to get records from a table which has no unique key , but two keys?

Bank of America

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America

Interview

Campus hiring. There was an online test. The shortlisted candidates had 3-4 rounds of interviews. There were some situation based questions. The asked some very basic programming questions like checking if a string was a palindrome or reversing a number. The interviewers were friendly and helpful. There were also questions asked based on the extracurriculars mentioned in the resume in the later rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The process was simple and well managed. Questions were mostly easy. I was asked all sorts of sql queries, basic programs like sorting, searching,etc. The focus was mostly on the resume. So prepare all the projects and skills that you have mentioned on your resume properly and you will be fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews