Bank of America Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bank of America Teller Interview Questions

Updated 8 May 2017

2.6

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

You start with an online application, then you have to pass the online virtual simulator, then get called for phone interview with recruiter if you pass the application and simulator, then if the interview with the recruiter goes well, you finish with a one-on-one interview with financial center manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America in April 2017.

Interview

The process was: Applied online-Phone recruiter interview-Interview with manager at BoA branch-Call from phone recruiter offering job after that I had to do background check, fingerprints, proof that I can work here.

Interview Questions

• From what I remember they asked me
      -Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      -How did you handle an upset customer?
      -One role play scenario
      *they read off a script for interview questions
      Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I talked with HR three days after I submitted my application, had a phone interview with the bank manager, and then another with a regional manager. I was hired in less than 3 week

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come into banking when you have no previous experience?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bank of America (San Leandro, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did assessment same day. 3 days later got called by manager at bank to come in for interview next day. Next day interviewed with manager and assistant manager about 30 minutes asked to tell about myself and did one role play. Asked about their product and interviewer was impressed with my answers and curious did i bank there which i did. At the end overall just wanted to know my availabillity and 5 days later got offer

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America (Orlando, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter interviewed first in phone . General discussion about bacground, why to change job, hours, last company review , manager name and his views on me, my availablity, salary, benefits.
    Asked about previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Role play to sell pop ups.
      Policy change.
      Difficult situation
      Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Simple. Just the usual interview questions. Must know how to communicate and handle cash. Simple. Just the usual interview questions. Must know how to communicate and handle cash. Nothing else to it. Be proper and well spoken.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Starts off with a phone interview. Then you get 2 in person interviews depending on what branch and district you will be placed. The over the phone interview is more of a formality than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where a customer was irate and how to you resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Group interview at first and then recruiter sent me on one on one interviews with different branches. I met with 3 different branches who all seemed to like me but would not work with my school schedule. The only days I needed off were Tuesday and Thursdays but I was available the rest of the week. After three one on ones they stop contacting you.

Interview Questions

• They asked you for a time that you gave a good customer service experience   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (Fountain Valley, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was a 2 part process. First is a group interview with the district recruiter. She asks you basic questions, not to hard. If you pass that within a few days you receive confirmation of an interview with the branch manager. This was a little bit more relaxed, more of a meet and greet to see if they like you. Overall fairly easy.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bank of America (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very simple and usual. They ask you to talk about challenges in your past customer service experiences. What did you do when a customer was angry, if you have worked with any amount of cash before, and how did you deal with that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.