Bank of America Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Bank of America

4,904 Interview Reviews

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

The interview was an online interview through hirevue. They asked 5 fairly simple behavioral questions and you were given 1 minute to prepare. You only had 1 chance to record each question.

Interview Questions

Interview

4 Step Process. First was an online application and assesment involving scenarios and simple math based questions. Then an interview with the talent acquisition person, followed by an interview with a higher up (forgot the position she held), and finally an interview with two market leaders using a random video app/phone call combo.

All were about 30 minutes and involved the usual customer service questions; "name a time when you did this..." "talk about the importance of this..." "how would you overcome this...".
    Also questions regarding how well you know the position you're applying for. And of course "why Bank of America?".

Overall pretty easy. Do your research as always and prepare for a couple weird questions just in case. I got a "if you were a movie character who would you be and why?" and that one messed me up a little. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you stay organized in your work and what role that plays.   Answer Question

Private Wealth Management Intern Interview

Interview

It was especially slow this year because of COVID but over was not bad. The Hirevue was easy, just typical behavioral questions and the super day was three .5hr interviews.

Interview Questions

• What I had learned in my finance courses   Answer Question
    • When was a time I had to make a really difficult decision and how did I handle it   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

It was a group interview. It felt a little competitive since it was a group of qualified applicants. They did take some care in getting to know everyone, but it still felt impersonal.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview

Did the online interview and the questions were not very difficult compared to other similar banks. Motivational questions, competency questions and situational questions. The overall process takes less than 30 minutes to complete

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you demonstrated your teamwork skills.   Answer Question

Interview

The first round is a video interview. The process itself is very seamless and smooth. The questions are basic behavioral questions and also questions just to get to know you better. Not too bad at all.

Advisor Development Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Took about a month with different interviews and questions. It was not an intensive experience. The interviewers were nice and the process was positive. Although I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      basic interview questions   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Interview

I filled application online, and then received a line for online assessment, which took 2 hours. then got the email from the VP to set up a phone interview. After that, no callback.

Interview Questions

Interview

The first step was a recorded video. The second step was a thirty minute interview with two different people. Then I received a phone call about a week after the interview offering me a spot for the internship

Interview Questions

• one situation where you had to work with a team   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Internship Interview

Interview

There will be a video interview invitation sent to your email once you submit the application.
    The video interview prompts 5 questions. No technical questions were asked.
    At this moment, I have not received any further notification.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.