Bank of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bank of India Interview Questions

Interviews at Bank of India

2.8

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bank of India.

Interview

Applied after reading newspaper ad. Went for written exam. Got selected at written exam, then went for Group Discussion and personal interview. Received a call after about a week that I had been selected.The process took 4 weeks

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bank of India (Ernakulam).

Interview

When I entered the interview room, there were five men in it and by the looks of it, I knew they were all top officials of the bank. And I was nervous. But since I already had a job, I wasn't exactly worried thinking what I don't get this. So I decided to be cool and answered whatever possible. Anything I didn't know I truthfully told them. They even asked for whether I read newspapers and I said no. I do love reading but with the shift working and the child care, I didn't have time for any kind of reading. May be it was my attitude (as I was all smiles), they did pick me in the end.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite pastime?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of India.

Interview

After you get shortlisted in written exam for interview you’ll get a mail from HR department
    With interview date and venue .
    Generally its the place where you appeared for exam.
    First step document verification very strict
    Panel of 3-4 chief managers and AGMs
    Takes 15-20 minutes
    Whole process takes 3-4 hours .

Interview Questions

• About yourself, why banking , roles of GBO, MCLR , repo rates , awards won by BOI recently , business stats about BOI, some current affairs questions from economy .   Answer Question

Law Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bank of India (Bhopal) in February 2019.

Interview

Questions about DRT,SARFAESI act, CPC, RBI act 1934..interview was taken by IBPS ...SCALE 1 post...no question was asked about general banking...interview board was cordial ..6,7 ppl were there in the board...interview took around 13,14 minutes...they asked around 6,7 questions mainly from various laws

Interview Questions

• Limitation period of decree ?   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Bank of India (Chennai).

Interview

three people in the panel; questions on operations and finance;
     questions were mainly on the finance side though; the interview process hardly took 15 minutes. Selection is based on exam conducted by IBPS. In name it may be a govt job; however, it doesn't feel like it from the inside. If you dont want huge salaries but are seeking job security, then this is the place.
     fee overall, good experience;

Interview Questions

• The difference between credit and debit cards   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bank of India (Noida).

Interview

My interview was a like 20-20 cricket match, three old banker were asking questions continuously and i replied every answer within a min and Interview was over within 5 Mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked 4 question related with Finance   1 Answer
    • Why you are here, you don't know anything about finance?   1 Answer
    • How you will service in the bank?   1 Answer
    • What is cross-selling?   1 Answer

Manager Scale II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bank of India (Ahmedabad) in July 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed at Bank of India after clearing an ALL India written exam conducted by the bank. A Panel of 6 people out of which 3 from senior management, overall good, was asked about credit related questions like:- Tell me about yourself , what is working capital gap, difference between fund based and Non fund based facilities, 2nd method of lending, what is inflation , causes of inflation and RBI monetary policy.Interview was of around 15 mins and I got selected.The process took 3 months.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bank of India (Lucknow).

Interview

After common written exam comprising of two phases, common interview was conducted by panel of 5 members. The duration of interview was 15-20 minutes .Firstly the head of the panel asked for introduction and all about my education ,the general hr questions. The next member asked general questions related to the day to day banking. The third member asked the question to test knowledge and analyzing capability.Other two were just observing during entire process.

Assisstant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Bank of India (New Delhi) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was for 30 minute. The whole process takes around one year. It starts by giving IBPS exams, preliminary, mains and then interview. The interview is the tricky part as if you have connections, you are 100% in, if you don't, then it depends on your written exam score

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bank of India.

Interview

Multiple Stages 1. Telephone interview about yourself and interests. Very informal. 2. Hiring event where you introduce your partners, discuss apple products and do role plays. Once again, very informal. 3. Group interview - on this stage right now! I am really not sure how the selection process takes place. Of course apple look at personality, but how do they judge that this person will achieve what is required? Can…

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.