Barbeque Nation Interview Questions

Updated 28 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

In Person25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Barbeque Nation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barbeque Nation (Mangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was good and very knowledgeable and informative. They were very well organized and none of the candidates had to wait a long time for their turn. They asked valid and to the point questions only.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Barbeque Nation (Bangalore) in May 2018

Interview

I had 2 rounds of face to face interview which was for more than 2 hours. I need to respond to various case laws/scenario. More of interview question on team handling.

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable i am in travelling across the country
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barbeque Nation (Mumbai) in Mar 2014

Interview

I had got an call from the HR Team that I would be going through an Psychometric test and then immediately a link was sent to me on email. The test was compiling of quite a few sections and were MCQ's. It was a good expereince to go through the same. After I went through the same I informed the HR and then because did well there, I was called in for an Interview to Indore with the Director Food and Beverage. The process was very smooth, The flight tickets were booked, my meals were taken care of, the stay was booked in Sayaji Indore only. The whole process was amazingly simple. The interview was more of interaction on my expereince over the years and what is expected out of me and also what is the managements expectation out of me. After going through that I was sent an offer within 3 days and was asked when could I join them and thats it it was overall quite a smooth process

Interview Questions
  • It was a technical question that was asked about the food and berverage sections specifically and on the taxes as well.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barbeque Nation (Indore) in Aug 2008

Interview

through psychometric test

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed