Base2 Solutions Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate Systems Engineer

Base2 Solutions Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Base2 Solutions (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred to Base2 through a friend and then applied online after speaking with a few employees at the company and learning more about what they do. The interview process took about a month and consisted of multiple phone interviews and a final on-site half day interview.

Throughout the process Base2 was very professional. They wanted to take into consideration other opportunities I had at the time which I thought was both a courteous yet humble, and impressive approach. I felt they maintained a very honest and sincere attitude each time I spoke with someone from the company. They weren't trying to play any games, it was just honest interviewing. They were interested in seeing both if I was a good fit for Base2 and if they were a good fit for me.

While I was interviewed on-site, I felt very welcome and comfortable throughout the whole process. They continued to be very authentic in their approach. Each person who interviewed me was professional and thoughtful. They seemed like they were just trying to get to know me on a more personal level, but still posed interesting and challenging scenarios as interview questions. I left the interview thinking, "I could definitely see myself working here."

I was offered a position the next day and accepted shortly afterwards. I think the most appealing thing about the whole process was how honest and genuine everyone was. I could really tell it was something everyone believed in, and not just a collection of buzzwords on the "About us" company culture page. I think it's this authenticity that makes Base2 unique and a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask too many technical questions but were more concerned with how I could analyze a situation and go about solving the problem.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.