Bell Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 20 Apr 2019

2.8

Sort:

Bell B I Grad Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada in October 2015.

Interview

Online interview if you make it through it will be an on campus interview, the last step is a interview on site relating to a excel test and case study and presenting it in front of a panel. process took about a month did not hear anything back. However, received an automatic email from the career zone saying the position has been filled a month later.....

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bell   4 Answers

Corporate Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Tell us a time you led a team
    tell us a difficult situation you've been in
    how do you lead vs manage
    how do you multitasking
    very open interview, they ask you a lot of questions. Seems to be a marking scheme given as they were jotting notes down but looking at a sheet of paper to verify.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you had to have a difficult conversation with a staff?   Answer Question

Corporate Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

first there was Online test and than web cam test and finally face to face interview with the recruiter and regional manager. Both guys were really nice and helpful. Bell is one good company to work with.

Interview Questions

• How you reacted to negative customer feedback   1 Answer

Negotiation

Still going through it

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

professional, well treated, asked relevant questions. my interviewer treated me with respect and was very welcoming. tried to be frank and honest. explained the job thoroughly and made me understood what i was getting into.

Interview Questions

• do you have driver's license?   1 Answer

Policy Interview

Interview

I applied through university, got a notification of interview at school. It was an in person interview asking about generic project experiences, interests. The interviewer was the division head that studied engineering science Nano. he was very nice and trying to connect.

Interview Questions

• why didn't you choose ECE? ... Wait I'm not suppose to question your life choices   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada.

Interview

The interview process was 3 hours long. It constitutes answering some behavioral questions online and it can be mentally exhausting. There has to be consistency in your answers because if there none, they are quick to see it and it does not make a good impression. Obviously, your behavioral answers should match Bell's corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• If you were given three wishes by a genie, what would you ask for?   Answer Question

Associate Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bell Canada in May 2012.

Interview

Long interview process. Start off with a basic math and logic aptitude test, which lasts almost half an hour. Interview process was fairly standard, with two people. Mostly focused on behavioral questions. one simple programming question.
    Interview ended with a tour of the facility. The workplace seems great. This is the infamous volunteer PMP position.

Interview Questions

• None. They seem to be really persistent about making sure that I would allow them to use me in any promotional material   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick for me; short phone interview with HR; face to face with hiring manager was straight forward and directly. Once I met with the hiring manager, the timeline to "offer" was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to work for Bell Canada?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

There was an initial interview with 2 PMs and then another interview with the Director. Wasn't too difficult as I was hired out of school .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took the first offer, since I was essentially a new grad at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bell Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Went through experiences, education basic stuff

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none, I was young and said thank you

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.