Bell Canada Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Bell Canada

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 1139 candidate interviews
Bell Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

It took 8 days before I got an invitation to do a video interview. There was 5 questions. You had 30 seconds to read and find an answer and then 1 or 2 minutes to answer it. I submitted my interview and now I am waiting for an answer back on whether or not I am going to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell us about yourself (includes work experience, college/university, etc.) 2. Tell us your greatest strength. 3. Why Bell? (I was required to answer it in french) 4. Tell us about a problem where you did not have the necessary guidelines 5. Teach us something
    Answer Question
Bell Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Good -they take the time to review applicants and ask meaningful questions to insure you are a good fit for the company. Takes a while to hear back though.

Interview Questions
Bell Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn, submitted my resume and cover letter. The first touchpoint was a video interview, they asked around 5 behavioral questions and gave you about 2 minutes to answer each one. If you get past that, then there is a case-study component and one or two final interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What has been one thing you learn recently? Can you teach us what/how you learned?
Bell Canada
Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

It had changed now, but before I submitted my resume. My current manager emailed me and we had a quick phone call about the position. He was very nice and didn't ask too many questions, more of a discussion.

Interview Questions
Bell Canada
Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Interview process included two online tests (EQ and IQ) and then an online video portion with basic behavioral questions. If you succeeded this portion, you were then invited to participate in a case study for a few hours and present it. After presenting the case, you would be asked additional questions from your interview panel

Interview Questions
Bell Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bell Canada in Apr 2021

Interview

Supposed to be a quick call, the interviewer barely had a look at my CV and he ended up asking me to solve a case. He was trying to trick you.

Interview Questions
Bell Canada
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bell Canada in Apr 2021

Interview

Good. It was an interesting process and a good experience to develop my skills in interviewing and being interviewed. Good questions overall as well. It was fun to learn more about the company and the position as well.

Interview Questions
Bell Canada
Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Was given a email to request a video interview. It was typical screening questions about Bell and strengths, weaknesses, why I wanted to work there and etc.. Assume it is because they have a lot of applicants.

Interview Questions
Bell Canada
Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

web application online coding problem phone screening video interview I didn't get to the next step of the interview process, but overall it's very clear. The interview and HR are straightford. The questions are easy.

Interview Questions
Bell Canada
Application

I interviewed at Bell Canada

Interview

Manager and team lead did the interview, they are Friendly and efficient.. there is no writing testing, just answer their questions. Most are principal s and working experience questions

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,139 Interviews

Popular Careers with Bell Canada Job Seekers