Belzabar Software Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Belzabar Software Design Interview Questions

Interviews at Belzabar Software Design

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi) in January 2012.

Interview

They started with online test, then there was a coding session online , after that there was 1:1 interview at their office . It started out well and I cleared both face to face rounds . I went for further discussion , but they were unnecessarily stressing on either my college was govt. college or not. Some companies have fake repo of recruiting only good college students and this is one of them . Even after clearing all the rounds they rejected without giving any reason . This was so unprofessional . Interview experience was good when it comes to technical questions, they asked questions related to data structure ( simple ones ), algorithms, linux commands and few were tough to break . But further in Director interaction few irrelevant questions were asked irrespective of technical skill. Be sensible and they might reject you on no terms even if you have all technical skills without giving reasons , good experience in the beginning turned out to be bad in the end.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi) in July 2011.

Interview

The company came to our campus for selection. I applied and was selected for skype interview. The interviewer was really nice & eager to help out. Even if I was getting wrong, he would give some basic hints & wait patiently to hear out what I have to say. Overall Experience was really great.

Interview Questions

• Find an element from a rotated sorted array.   2 Answers
    • Design a car parking space   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. The offer was suitable

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was anrranged via college placement cell. Interview was of average difficulty level, and primarily involved algorithms and data structures, a design question, some database stuff etc.

Computer Scientist Interview

Interview

I was actually facing a series of failure.At last,it was announced that belzabar is coming in our campus.I prepared well.first,there was an online quiz with 35 questions in 45 minutes,around 40 people were shortlisted after that,then there was a coding round which was quite an easy code to write down.After this some people were shortlisted and we had a long technical interview round and then two skype interviews with HR and Director.At last,they gave one offer and it was me :)

Computer Scientist Interview

Interview

1. round online test consists technical question
    2.coding round
    3.online interview(tech)
    4.HR
    5.online interview with manager

Interview Questions

• tech oline was not so difficult but was lenthy you have to be fast   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi) in August 2013.

Interview

The whole hiring process involved 5 rounds including 2 written and 3 PI.
    first round were simple technical apti MCQ type question, covering mainly C and then few question on C++, JAVA, OS, DBMS, DSA, Linux, networking, 1 or 2 ques. frm each.
    then the 2nd one was the coding round in which one code was to be written in 45 minutes.
    No compiler was provided, the code had to be written in notepad.
    since u wont be given any compiler, try to write the code error free, neat & clean, proper indentation, and comments wherever necessary, Like your focus shud be that the examiner should understand the thing as easily as possible.
    write a proper explanation, if u are left with time, taking an example.
    and do write the time and space complexities of your code.
    and you shud prefer an approach that is efflicient as well as easy to understand for others.
    Problem statement: Print a given matrix in spiral order. e.g
    1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9
    then the output should be 1 2 3 6 9 8 7 4 5
    Then followed the technical round of PI.
    *prepare your CV carefully for the PI. You just need to prepare whatever u have written in your CV, They'll ask almost everything written there, + basic algorithms that are usually asked in interviews + try your hands on some SQL queries.
    then comes the HR round, where you need to convince them that you have a normal brain , off course, u have already proved on you technical ability.
    convince them that u r the right candidate, that u r really interested abt the company
    do some research, ask your seniors who r working there.
    then is a formality director round, in which u will be asked some tech mix HR questions
    main will be your HR, if u clear that, u r selected.
    for the tech round, I was asked at least 4 5 simple algo questions like linked list link reversal, anagrams of a string balanced parenthesis etc., and then 3 sql queries also.

Interview Questions

• I'm not very good with puzzles. In the last round of the PI, that is the Director Round, the interviewer asked me a puzzle that I could not answer. It was like, you are given a chain of 7 rings. and you need to give one ring to a person daily. How'll you do it in minimum number of cuts.   1 Answer

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design.

Interview

3 Rounds:

1st Round: Simple php questions
    Questions: Get post difference, cookie syntax

2nd Round: coding round
    Question: only 1 question. Print first 1 million prime numbers

3rd round: Technical interview round
    Questions: They were hiring for LAMP developer and they asked me all the questions from OS. I told them i dont remember but still he asked questions from OS only. It was like they are hiring freshers. It was useless interview round.

Computer Scientist Interview

Interview

The process consisted of one objective quiz. Testing basics in Java , C++ and Linux. Approx 70 questions overall. Then a coding round. Basic string matching question. Then 2 technical and 1 HR interview.

Computer Scientist Interview

Interview

written test
    technical round
    hr round
    director round
     Real time project experience.
    2. Amazing bunch of people to work with.
    3. Flat hierarchy.
    4. A really interesting domain to work on (if you are not much into coding)
    5. Brilliant Location with great accessibility.
    6. Very organised and a really good recruitment system.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Janakpuri

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (Janakpuri) in August 2014.

Interview

On campus:
    1. online test - 30 min 50 ques - easy - bad gui of the test webpage - no timer even
    2. pen paper code - easy - find peak element in an array - they want optimized approach 45 min
    3. Tech interview - easy but be revised with your subjects - puzzles, dbms, oops, design question, ds question, networking back to back questions. 40 min
    At company's office:
    4. Director's Interview - encryption, dbms, projects, puzzle, ds - 25 min
    5. HR - 20 min

Interview Questions

• none. had problems to answer oops and dbms because of long time not being in touch.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.