Belzabar Software Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Belzabar Software Design Interview Questions

Interviews at Belzabar Software Design

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi) in December 2018.

Interview

One of HR contacted me and asked me to attempt one Online coding exercise, I have cleared this round and she arranged Skype F2F round. Skype F2F round interview was pathetic in other words worst interview experience I have ever had. It started with introducing myself and this led to one problem solving and Core java, Lamda expression, Spring Boot discussion later on. I have answered few of them and few of them I have clearly said I don't have idea. I was very genuine about by interview and adhered all professionalism during interview Process. But, There were two interviewers who were taking my interview , one of them was young age computer scientist working in Belzabar was extremely professional. But, other guy who was in full of attitude and sitting quite in beginning and once he started speaking he doesn't know how to speak well English and then also he was pointing me without looking my profile background. He was just randomly asking technical questions which he doesn't even have any idea about. In that case, he should at least adhere professionalism and follow some interview etiquette but he did't do any of these. In interview process after asking questions he used to laugh on me that was truly unprofessional. I would request to CEO or CTO or HR department of company to arrange any professional course so that he can follow some etiquette. At last I have asked about company when they have given chance me to ask if I have any questions. In reply, he said you have not gone to our company website then you are not interested and anyway we are also a software company develop software and sell it to service based company with laugh again. He din't bother to explain about company and it's key working area. Delhi NCR company's employee review is already not good so, keep that in mind and try to adhere professionalism. You are not the boss of company You are also an employee so behave like employee of IT company. Don't behave like any mafia or don.
    I request to CTO and CEO of this company to take action against it and arrange some program for such employees to follow some etiquette and adhere professionalism.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design in September 2017.

Interview

First round : They gave an online test where 3 scenarios were there, I was asked to write as many test cases as I can

Second round : Skype interview where questions about manual testing, REST API testing and Selenium testing were asked.

Interview Questions

• 1. Agile principles

2. How u decide the complexity of the application

3. Day to day activities and responsibilities

4. What if you have 2 week sprint and 20 stories, then the PO adds 20 more stories to the sprint in the 2nd week, the stories have same priority and criticality and need to be delivered by this sprint, how are you going to do it ?

5. What is the difference between PUT and POST method in REST API ?

6. Which element locator you prefer the most and why ? I told xpath because it is easy to locate dynamically changing element with the help of it. He counter questioned that even id could be used, then I told if id is not present, then we will prefer xpath.

7. What all you will test on Amazon website if have to do 2-3 hrs of sanity ?

8. What you will test in Payment Gateway ?

9. Why do we set property for chrome or IE but not for Mozilla ?

10. If developer gives 13 story points as development is complex for the story and then tester gives 3 story points as less effort is required in Testing. What are you gonna do in this case ?

11. What all testing other than UI testing u will do on Google ?

12. If you search for books on Google, then thousands of results will appear, how are you going to test them ?

13. If final UI testing is done , then would you prefer backend testing too ?

14. What all ways are there to refresh a page in Selenium ?

15. On Amazon site, there are some products which are on top list because of their advertisement kinda featured products. If today u did final round of testing and then tomorrow is production. If it breaks on production, then what could be the possible reasons ?   1 Answer

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design in July 2017.

Interview

Average interview. They are very small company. Lots of firing going in company. They gave the offer but pulled it back after few days stating organizational changes going on and They have recently closed down one of their offices.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipura, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (Raipura, Madhya Pradesh) in April 2017.

Interview

Belzabar came to our campus for intern hiring and around 80 students sat. There were three rounds in the interview.

1st round:
    Aptitude and technical mcq round.

2nd round:
    This was the coding round. One tree question was asked in the round

3rd round:
    This was the personal interview round and questions on Linux commands, DBMS and data structure were asked.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what are the limitations of my project in the interview round?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi) in November 2016.

Interview

It started with Technical+Aptitude test (Average difficulty) followed by Programming test(1 question) which was held at our institute. Around 22 students were shortlisted for interviews at New Delhi office(Janakpuri East). Interview comprised of Technical,HR and Director rounds. In techincal interviews questions from OOPS, DS/Algorithms were asked(moderate difficulty), HR round was cool.He asked me for few projects of mine and basic HR questions. Director round was telephonic. He asked me technologies I knew,basic OOPS questions etc. The Technical and HR interviews were held same day, Director round was held the next day.

Interview Questions

• Programming Question: Maximum Product Sub array of size k (Better time complexity solution expected)
      Interview questions: Sort an infinite array, String rotated by k times, OOPs concepts(Polymorphism,Encapsulation), Next smallest palindrome greater than given no.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

First Round - Technical Aptitude(More inclined towards Java)
    Second Round - Online Coding(Similar to train and platform)
    Third Round - Technical Interview(started with basics of c and c++. Asked each and everything written in resume)
    Fourth Round - Director's Round(He asked me a puzzle- In a knockout cricket tournament if there are n teams then after how many matches we will get the winner)
    Final Round - HR Round(They asked me questions about the pre placement presentation.Why you want to join, tell me about yourself)

Interview Questions

• Reverse a Linked list   1 Answer
    • Given an array of whole numbers. You have to push all the zeroes towards left and positions of positive numbers should not change.(in constant memory and single traversal of array)   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design.

Interview

It came to our campus for internship offer.
    It's Interview process is standard and it is divided into 3 parts.

1. Aptitude and MCQ questions. There was around 90 questions in 1 hour. Questions were from C,C++,java,OS,Database,DS,Aptitude.

After qualifying for the first round, there is one coding round.

2. Coding round: It consist of 1 question to be solved in 45 minutes. Question was easy but I would suggest think twice,code once.

After they had one Skype round for those who got shortlisted.

3. Skype Round: In this round, they mainly asked questions from my Resume. They even asked questions from sql-CRUD problems mostly + some theory like Normalization,etc.,they asked two Coding question:1. You have been given a binary tree,check if it does not contain any BST.
                               2. You have been given an array of integers,check if any sub-array elements sum is equal to a required value. If yes,print the sub-array.
    They even asked questions on OOPS too.They tested on all the domains.

Interview Questions

• 1. You have been given an array of integers,check if any sub-array elements sum is equal to a required value. If yes,print the sub-array.
      2. They asked many OOPs concept.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (Pune) in July 2016.

Interview

First it was a coding round. I was asked to submit solution for it on online portal. After 4/5 days, I received a call from HR informing that I have cleared that round. Then there was a skype technical interview.There were general interview questions about various technologies worked on like spring , hibernate. Also interviewer asked about design pattern and sorting algorithms in DS. Interviewer told me that HR will give me feedback. I did not receive any email communication from HR. I wrote an email asking about feedback but did not receive response.

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design.

Interview

First round was online logical and technical aptitute, Second round was online coding, Third round was F2F interview, Fourth round F2F interview with CTO, Fifth round HR discussion

The interview was held at their Janakpuri office. It was for 1hr 45mins approx. The interviewer was fine and was listening to the answers keenly. The office space was ok, but mostly saw people browsing youtube.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Belzabar Software Design (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

The process started with an online coding testing which comprised of 2 coding questions. Then i was asked to come for face to face interviews. I had two technical interviews on the same day with difficulty level varying from easy to moderate. After that i had the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Given two numbers in the form of an array . Perform addition, subtraction multiplication and division operations optimally.   Answer Question
    • Given two rectangles in 2d space, find the overlapping area if any?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.