Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) Interview Questions

Interviews at Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group)

2.9

Advertising Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

3-4 Rounds of process including personal interview and group discussion. It was quite well managed starting with GD and then shortlisting the best out from all such groups, followed by 2 personal round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you tackle a unhappy customer who's AD has been misplaced?   Answer Question

CHIEF MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) (Chennai) in May 2014.

Interview

They have a hierarchial Interview Process. There is no proper way of interviewing. The Management would like to talk more during the interview rather than listening to the candidate. They would try to extract as much information as possible about your current employer and are more interested to listen to speculative stories.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Stay put strong on your expectation

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) (Mumbai) in January 2014.

Interview

It was brief one to one. Most of the questions were skill assessment and job description.
    They asked personal questions about myself and i had to emphasise on who kind of person I was. They asked things on the Job description making me aware of the role and cross questioning.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) (Kolkata) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring & interview process very streamlined & professional. Not lengthy process.
    Was referred by an employee then HR took face to face interview.
    Was shortlisted and appeared for second round with senior level management.
    Selected in a span of 1 week with 2 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions

• How will I best fit in the present role   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

The process of getting selected is long. It took more than a month and all the documents from 10th till masters were asked. Basic questions were asked. The intention of the interview you is to see what kind of person you are rather than what skills you posses

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO NEGOTIATION WAS ALLOWED

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) (New Delhi) in November 2014.

Interview

Hiring Process was consist of 4 rounds. First one was the introductory round rest three were one on one with different managers at different level. A professional approach was there in the entire hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) (Kolkata) in February 2016.

Interview

Very clear and swift
    Quick questions
    Self review
    Asked about needs from the company
    Had three rounds of interview
    Flexible with the employees with the dates of the interview
    Considerate with application
    First round of interview with HR
    After getting selected, second round with the head of a vertcal and final round with the head of The Times of India.
    Post this, medical rounds.

Interview Questions

• Job Ex details
      Expertise
      Situational Questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase is good enough
    HR is considerate

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) (New Delhi) in August 2008.

Interview

Responded to the advertisement and was selected after two rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• Why do want to come back to Jaipur after working in Delhi   1 Answer

Negotiation

Instead of being employed in the subsidiary company, asked for being employed in the parent company which was accepted by them

Accounts Manager Interview

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interviews. It was quite good and the interviewers seemed quite vibrant. The initial round was taken by the a Zonal Manager and the subsequent round by the Regional Manager. There was no HR interview round initially.

Interview Questions

• How I could justify my abilities to achieve repeated sales targets.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) (Bengaluru) in July 2013.

Interview

all good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it depends on person to person

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.