Beroe Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Beroe Inc. Interview Questions

3.2

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Interview

Aptitude Test, GD, Interview

Vice President Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Casual with head of sales, they were mostly interested in background and/or ability to influence, make a value proposition. Sell to tough customers so must be able to handle tough customers. Need to know strategic procurement and have credibility with industries served. C.E.O. interviewed wanting to understand commitment and ability to handle ups and downs. Candidate must be strong but humble and fit within their organization.

Interview Questions

• Experience with selling, ability to work efficiently from home, willingness to travel, attitude, openness to new cultures, global experience   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. in October 2010.

Interview

Great interview and hiring process

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Chennai) in September 2010.

Interview

Aptitude test, Group Discussion, Case Study, Technical and HR interview

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were based on your education background. I was questioned on Finance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation was done. The offer letter was sent to me through mail.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Chennai) in April 2015.

Interview

Aptitude, HR round, Case study on a specific industry, personal interview and final negotiation for salary and other information. The interview is usual like other companies. They generally look the way to approach your problem

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. in January 2015.

Interview

I applied individually to the company after they published an opening in naukri.com. The HR got right back to me discussing about the previous experience that I have, it was a telephonic round and lasted for about half an hour. Next round was a technical round and one of the team leads or manager will call and discuss regarding the present work you are doing and regarding your fit for the role they are offering. several questions on supply demand analysis. Global environment scenario and your understanding about it. Your experience in the sector and some of FIT questions. After clearing technical round with TL you will be called for a f2f interview at Chennai office, there will be a case study which you will be asked to complete it in 2.5 hours and you have to prepare a ppt slides regarding the study and give logical reasons as to why you are taking the stand, then there will be a panel of 3 (1 hr, TL who interviewed u on telephone, Manager of the team). They start looking at your presentation and the logic you have done. They ask about your assumptions and you have to have a logical reason behind your assumption. parallely you will be asked about the behavioral interviews and some logical questions and your understanding about cost and price and some personal questions about your family and where was your schooling. Once you clear this round you will be called by HR whether you have made it or not for the role.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, think logically while answering. don't say I have taken assumption because this is the trend. You have to have a solid reason behind your assumption.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, purely based on what you were earning earlier, no weightage given for your professional qualifications like education or other certifications. You get offer directly based upon your last pay. No consideration given if you are getting additional benefits (like bonus, perquisites, etc)

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Chennai) in June 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test
    GD

Interview Questions

• Round 1 was aptitude test. very easy.aced it   Answer Question
    • second round GD.
      Topic 1:Technological advancement is more important than social harmony for development of a nation
      Topic 2:small eating big   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was very elaborate and the person interviewing was very knowledgable. Well one of them was and the other was just asking some random questions. The way it was conducted looked very positive and challenging.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was bad as they do their best to exploit you. No two people of the same cader are paid the same. Most of the freshers are paid higher than their seniors.

Interview

Interview process had 4 rounds

1. HR interview
    2. Technical Interview - Manager
    3. Technical Interview - AVP
    4. Face to Face interview with Manager & HR ( Solving Case Study- random industry)

Interview Questions

• Case study on any industry ( Understanding the market scenario)   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Chennai) in March 2010.

Interview

IQ test, Interviews

Negotiation

Yes, but limited

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.