Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Clinical Research Assistant I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

2.7

Clinical Research Assistant I Interview

Interview

The interview process was wonderful! I sent in my application materials, the hiring manager reached out to me within a week or two and then I spoke with three different people about the job (one of whom I was replacing as she planned to leave the position). After the very positive interviews, it took a few weeks to get everything squared away with HR. The whole process was fast and great!

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you keep organized?

Q: Sometimes patients are upset and you still have to work with them. How do you handle those situations?

Q: This is a part-time position, can you still live in Boston with a part-time position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Interview

Process was pretty straightforward. Got an email after applying online, and was asked to come in for interview. I met with various team members. After the interview, I was asked to provide my references, but I never heard back following that.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time you dealt with conflict or criticism?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

First, you interview with group manager. This is for about 30 minutes, Afterwards you interview with a few other of the higher up team members. additionally, you Also get opportunity to meet with your (hopefully) future coworkers. Overall a pretty standard interview process

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied on 10/15/16 and heard back 3 weeks later on 11/04/16. I first had a phone call with the Program Administrator of the lab, who told me more about the position and asked basic behavioral questions. A few days later I had a Skype interview with the PI I would be working with. Finally, I was called in 11/11/16 to meet with 4 members of the lab (Research Assistant, different PI, Research Nurse, and Administrative Director). All my interviews were very casual and relaxed. I was mostly asked about my previous research experiences, how long I would stay with the group, and my future plans. Very easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work as a team.   1 Answer
    • How do you handle conflict or criticism?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • How long are you looking to stay in this position? What are you plans for the future?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Nice people, interesting information, meetings with the intended team. The job requires motivation to work in working in a fast-paced environment and some special skills and education. You should be upbeat and this job.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Fairly easy interview process, involving multiple interviewers. The interviews themselves weren't too difficult. All interviews were with various people in a wide variety of roles in the department (RNs, MDs, etc). Dress well and do your homework.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

It was quick, informative and simple. Be specific with relatable experiences during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, just given a salary

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Interview

the interview lasted for about 2 hours. I met with multiple people. They were also polite, but asked a lot of questions, especially situational questions. Overall not to bad...

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would handle dealing with a dying patient?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2007.

Interview

I met with seven different people during the afternoon. One was a group of three individuals. After the interview, they called me said that they wanted to hire me and put me in touch with HR, but then never made a formal offer. The HR person later informed me that they had actually given the job to a different candidate. My advice is to wait for a formal offer before assuming that the job is yours.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.